Sponge Filtration

Old January 21st 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aquaria.tech

Default Sponge Filtration

I have blog about aquarium sponge filters. They are very often
overlooked as a means of filtration for aquariums.
http://spongefilter.blogspot.com/

Old January 29th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aquaria.tech

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have blog about aquarium sponge filters. They are very often
overlooked as a means of filtration for aquariums.
http://spongefilter.blogspot.com/

I'm building a quad-sponge/powerhead filter for my 120g, into the back of
a styrofoam structure.
http://www.2cah.com/netmax/diy_proje...2/Figure05.jpg
So you might say that with me, you're preaching to the converted ;~)
--
www.NetMax.tk

Old January 29th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.aquaria.tech

Default Sponge Filtration (OT)

"NetMax" wrote in message
.. .

Hey Max, moving to the other groups since r.a.f.m has gone to the
trolls?

Old January 29th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aquaria.tech

"Billy" wrote in message
. ..

"NetMax" wrote in message
.. .

Hey Max, moving to the other groups since r.a.f.m has gone to the
trolls?

Heresy lol ;~) I've been 'visiting' r.a.t. for years, but it doesn't
get too much traffic . I couldn't resist the post on sponge
filtration considering what I'm into with my current project. The trolls
in r.a.f.m. don't bug me too much (so far). That NG gets enough traffic
that the trolls posts don't take centre stage for anything more than a
few days at a time. The NG a.a. is really quiet though, deserted. We
should get Frank to move to r.a.f.m.
--
www.NetMax.tk

Old February 11th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.tech

That is very impressive, great idea! Thanks for the response. Carl