How do you make a R-turn without blocking the crosswalk?

Old February 28th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default How do you make a R-turn without blocking the crosswalk?

In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.

Old February 28th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
> it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.

Very simple. Just SLOW DOWN.
Old February 28th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote this:

> In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
> it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.

Simple: If you can't obey the law, get the **** off the road, you
psychopath!
Old March 1st 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 28 Feb 2006 11:30:38 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
>it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
>oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
>justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.

I reverse to give them space.

Then I drive over them once they think it's safe.

Dave
Old March 1st 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

</killfile>

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:
> Then if there is
> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?

Who says we get irate? I just walk around 'em. Its not worth it to get
irritated over.

<killfile>

Old March 1st 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
> it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.

You can't be serious? Are you that incompetent of a driver that you
have to pull onto the crossing to see if there is oncoming traffic?
ROTFLMAO!

Learn how to drive, dullard.

Old March 1st 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> 223rem wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > > In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
> > > it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
> > > oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
> > > justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.
> > >

> > Very simple. Just SLOW DOWN.

> Don't tell me how to drive, you goddam nazi bitch.

It's quite obvious you need instruction in the activity, loser Laura.

BTW, you're the nazi, you Jew-hating pussy.

Old March 3rd 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> On 2/28/2006 3:14 PM ... Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> 223rem wrote:
>> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>>> In many instances you can't see far enough to your left to check if
>>> it's safe to turn unless you drive into the X-walk. Then if there is
>>> oncoming traffic, you have to sit there and wait while pedestrians get
>>> justifiably irate. How do you handle this?. Serious only, please.
>>>

>> Very simple. Just SLOW DOWN.

> Don't tell me how to drive, you goddam nazi bitch.

You asked for advice then lambaste the person that provides it?
Interesting.

I say use the flashlight (that you keep on the seat next to you for dash
illumination) to warn oncoming traffic that you're coming out and they'd
better stop.