Just found this great oil!

Old July 16th 04, 09:02 PM
Rotortweet

Default Just found this great oil!

I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block about
changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website
http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but the
product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put all
of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want to at
least check this stuff out.
Old July 16th 04, 10:06 PM
Aksel

"Rotortweet" > skrev i en meddelelse
> I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block

about
> changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website
> http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but

the
> product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put

all
> of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want

to at
> least check this stuff out.

Only americans changes oil every 3.000 miles, in Europe the normal intervals
has been 10 or 20.000 miles for´the last 10 years, and the smaller european
motors runs at much higher load than the big lazy V8 in US cars.

Have you seen any tests made by an independent lab.

It might be another Snakeoil.

Greetings Aksel

Old July 16th 04, 10:33 PM
Rotortweet

Greetings Aksel....It's been around since the early 70's and I know people that
use it.They all say it's great.I'm an aircraft mechanic by trade and it only
makes sense to use this stuff.I've heard some bad things about Mobile 1,about
how it eats up your seals and gaskets,thats why I chose this product.It really
did make a difference,alot better mileage.
Old July 16th 04, 11:37 PM
Mark Allread

On 16 Jul 2004 20:02:58 GMT, Rotortweet > wrote:

> I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block
> about
> changing oil every 3,000 miles.

HAW! HAW! Am-spam, pitching "oil" marketed with lies. Caveat emptor!
Old July 17th 04, 08:01 PM
Pete

"Rotortweet" wrote
> I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block

about
> changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website
> http://64.17.132.131/

So you're an Amsoil dealer. I must say, the oil itself is pretty good,
but so is M1. But what I hate about Amsoil is their marketing tactics.
They don't control their dealers and as a result those dealers post spam
like this all over the internet.

Pete

Old July 17th 04, 10:35 PM
Rotortweet

I used to use M1 and your right,it is good but ya gotta watch out for your
gaskets and seals,it eats them up.Who ever said I was a dealer? Besides,how
else are ya going to know about the stuff,you can't buy it in stores. It's not
like you can go down to Autozone and pick some up.
Old July 18th 04, 01:12 AM
Byron

Rotortweet wrote:
> I used to use M1 and your right,it is good but ya gotta watch out for your
> gaskets and seals,it eats them up.

What evidence can you share to prove Mobil1 eats seals?

When Mobil1 was first introduced (I think in the late 70's-early 80's)
it did cause some cars to start to leak that did not leak before. But
not because it ate seals, but because the molecule that makes up the
base stock in Mobil1 is about 4 times smaller than the average
(non-uniform) molecule found in from-the-ground mineral oil.
If this happened, people switched back to regular oil and all was fine.
The small size of the M1 molecules also allows it to get into places to
lubricate and cool that dino oil sometimes can't.

In the years that have passed, the materials used in engines, including
the materials gaskets and seals are made from, have improved
dramatically. As has the formulation of regular oil - the latest SL
oils are drastically better than those of 20 years ago. Using only dino
oil today probably won't reduce the life of your normally operating
engine one mile compared to M1 or other synthetics. Synthetics may help
if something mechanical goes wrong and only a small amount of oil can
get to moving components. But that's not a guarantee. I use M1 in my
car primarily to increase the drain interval to 5000 miles, as I don't
get a whole lot of joy from changing oil myself.

> Who ever said I was a dealer? Besides,how else are ya going to
> know about the stuff,you can't buy it in stores. It's not
> like you can go down to Autozone and pick some up.

Why is that exactly?
Old July 18th 04, 01:57 AM
Mike Smith

Rotortweet wrote:

> I used to use M1 and your right,it is good but ya gotta watch out for your
> gaskets and seals,it eats them up.

Now we've progressed from spam to unfounded slander. Can you *prove* this?

--
Mike Smith
Old July 18th 04, 02:10 PM
Nige

"Rotortweet" > wrote in message ...
> I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block about
> changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website
> http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but the
> product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put all
> of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want to at
> least check this stuff out.

Smells like spam to me !

Old July 19th 04, 01:56 PM
spare-me-spam

Lets have some truth-in-posting, you little dimwit!
Pity they don't make ethics a part of the A&P requirements.

Tell us about how you are an Am-soil dealer, you feeble-minded twit.

The product isn't actually bad, it's the mentally challenged
distributors like
this 'tard, that make AMSOIL smell bad.

A Great Day George Graves Alfa Romeo 7 December 21st 04 10:36 AM
Just found this great oil! Rotortweet Alfa Romeo 0 July 16th 04 09:02 PM