Cyclops/Centre Brake Light

Old July 10th 05, 06:01 PM
Simon Templar

Default Cyclops/Centre Brake Light

Okay, so I get pulled over by a cop, who happens to be a buddy of mine.
He tells me my cyclops/ centre brake light above the tailgate is out.
I've looked all around and can't figure out how to fix this anyone have
any idea?
Old July 11th 05, 02:11 AM

What's your year model? Mine is a 92, and there are two screws that you
have take out and then it pops out very easily. You can buy two light
bulbs from Walmart to replace them. Hope this may help.

Old July 11th 05, 04:49 AM
Simon Templar

It's a '96. Do I have to remove the headliner or something to see the
screws?

Old July 11th 05, 07:17 PM
Searcher1

I am not 100% sure about the 96's but my 97 has the neon third brake light.
You really shouldn't be working on that one yourself. It could be a shocker!
Of course having a shop repair it would also be a shocker with the price!

Searcher

Old July 15th 05, 04:17 AM
Simon Templar

Thanks for the heads up. Just found out I have to go to a dealer to get
this fixed. WIll let you know cost later

Simon