Integra rear trailing arm bushing part number

Old July 25th 05, 01:22 AM
TeGGeR®

Default Integra rear trailing arm bushing part number

I'm posting this in case anyone Googles for this in the future. The part
number is
52385-SK7-N02

This is the big main bushing for the '90-'93 Integra. It is the same for
right or left and presses into the existing trailing arm. It cost me about
$75 Cdn each, versus over $300 for the whole trailing arm itself (which
contains the bushing).

That part itself does not come up on the dealer's software, but the NUMBER
is identified as "bushing, right rear". The number may also not come up in
on-line parts searches. This unit may have been produced as part of a
recall similar to that issued for contemporary Civics.

The "SK7" portion of the part number identifies the part as being specific
to the '90-'93 Integra. The '94-'97 Integra is "ST7", so this bushing may
not fit that model.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old July 31st 05, 03:10 PM
TomP

Interesting, I was told the '90 Integra bushings were a ******* size all unto
themselves...

TeGGeR, have you actually test fit this bushing to a '90 Integra?

Cheers, Tom

--
Tp,

-------- __o
----- -\<. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

Old July 31st 05, 04:06 PM
jim beam

TomP wrote:
> Interesting, I was told the '90 Integra bushings were a ******* size all unto
> themselves...

not sure if there's anything different about the 90 specifically, but
for all others, i can confirm that they're not. i have civic and
integra bushings and they're identical sizes.

Old August 6th 05, 02:57 PM
TomP

jim beam wrote:

> TomP wrote:
> > Interesting, I was told the '90 Integra bushings were a ******* size all unto
> > themselves...

> not sure if there's anything different about the 90 specifically, but
> for all others, i can confirm that they're not. i have civic and
> integra bushings and they're identical sizes.

I have not actually measured the bushing diameter (or other dimensions for
that matter), of the trailing arms. But for sure the part numbers for the trailing
arm assemblies are different between '90 and '91. And, as I said before; I was
told the bushing diameters are the difference.

Anyone know this for sure?

Old August 6th 05, 09:08 PM
jim beam

TomP wrote:
> jim beam wrote:
>

>>TomP wrote:
>>
>>>Interesting, I was told the '90 Integra bushings were a ******* size all unto
>>>themselves...

>>not sure if there's anything different about the 90 specifically, but
>>for all others, i can confirm that they're not. i have civic and
>>integra bushings and they're identical sizes.
>>

> I have not actually measured the bushing diameter (or other dimensions for
> that matter), of the trailing arms. But for sure the part numbers for the trailing
> arm assemblies are different between '90 and '91. And, as I said before; I was
> told the bushing diameters are the difference.
>
> Anyone know this for sure?

i doubt it's a size difference, but i /do/ know there is a configuration
difference between civic & integra, and between different years on
civic. the original old civics had "thin" member top & bottom, & a
largeish "padded gap" front & rear. later civics have much thicker
rubber top & bottom & much less of a gap front & rear. some integras
have bushings with metal inserts embedded in the gapped area padding.

i sent tegger some pics of some old style 89 civic & some 97 integra
bushings. we should collect this info & correlate it to part #'s
because this bushing is probably the most handling critical component on
the whole vehicle in any of these series civic & integra and it would be
good to know the options on what's available.