Steering Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th 05, 02:08 PM
ncs

So are you saying to buy from the local auto parts stores versus the chains
? I see there's a site on the web, 'CarSteeringwholsesale.com' that charges
about $40.00 more but says it's racks are better than the production line
racks put out by the remanufactures. Anyone have any experience with these
people ?

thanks

Rack and Pinion failure Tom B Chrysler 8 January 29th 05 05:52 PM
Steering Rack Part No. Query (A100 T44) Ovalking Audi 1 January 27th 05 01:59 AM
Noisey VUE Scout Saturn 5 January 16th 05 01:59 AM
Cracked Steering Damper Assembly- Be careful Jason 4x4 2 May 19th 04 12:42 PM