Ford OEM Keychain

Old December 24th 04, 03:00 PM
devnu11

Default Ford OEM Keychain

I'm trying to purchase a Ford Keychain like you would get when you bought a
new Explorer from the dealer. It was silver and had "Explorer" engraved on
the oval tube which was in the center and it had a ring on each end, one of
which would snap free.

There was an address in the owners manual where you could order additional
keychains but I don't have the older manuals. I have checked the manuals at
this link:
http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdi...96&vehCode=exp
but haven't located any information.

Does anyone have the address and information or know where I can acquire one
of these Ford keychains?
TIA.

Old December 24th 04, 04:12 PM
Fred 2

There is a post card that come in the owner's manual package, the
address is:

Ford Truck Regisration Headquarters
P.O. Box 760546
Latthrup Village, Michigan, 48076-9851

or call 800-735-0482

$15.00 each

Old December 24th 04, 10:37 PM
Jim Warman

Try your dealers parts "showroom". Our store has many gewgaws on display...

Old December 25th 04, 01:26 AM
John Riggs

You wouldn't happen to be a black powder shooter would you, Jim. The
only place I seem to hear the term "gewgaw" is around the reenactors and
muzzle loaders.

Old December 25th 04, 02:42 AM
Jim Warman

I went black powder shooting 4 or 5 times backs in the '70s - meaning I
learned "gewgaw" in ordinary life rather than in black powder. Most everyone
at work is much younger than I..... Being the oldest person in the building
and having a decent sense of humour has me creditted with inventing things
like muzzle loaders, electricity and such as well as the odd dig about doing
warranty repairs on the Model A 8^)

Old December 25th 04, 07:41 AM
John Riggs

At least you don't hold the patent on dirt....besides, how old can you
be anyway?

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mr Jim

Old December 25th 04, 10:39 AM
Jim Warman

That may be.... but I'm told that I'm at least as old as dirt. I am indeed
old enough to know better, but at least I'm young enough to do it again....

All the best to you and yours in this holiday, John. Thanx for the card....
ya make an old guy glad.

Old December 25th 04, 06:07 PM
John Riggs

Yup, just had my 48th on the 23rd....so you ain't all that old.
....and careful with that mistletoe, it'll get ya into trouble.

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
| That may be.... but I'm told that I'm at least as old as dirt. I am indeed
| old enough to know better, but at least I'm young enough to do it
again....

| All the best to you and yours in this holiday, John. Thanx for the
card....
| ya make an old guy glad.
|

| "John Riggs" > wrote in message
| > At least you don't hold the patent on dirt....besides, how old can
you
| > be anyway?
| >
| > Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mr Jim
| >

| > "Jim Warman" > wrote in message
| > |I went black powder shooting 4 or 5 times backs in the '70s - meaning I
| > | learned "gewgaw" in ordinary life rather than in black powder. Most
| > everyone
| > | at work is much younger than I..... Being the oldest person in the
| > building
| > | and having a decent sense of humour has me creditted with inventing
| > things
| > | like muzzle loaders, electricity and such as well as the odd dig about
| > doing
| > | warranty repairs on the Model A 8^)
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

Old December 25th 04, 09:35 PM
Jim Warman

Heading for 55..... not too old to ride the Harley...

Old December 25th 04, 10:04 PM
John Riggs

classic stew that makes natural gravy,
thus it does not have to be thickened.
Brown the meat quickly in very hot oil, remove and set aside.
Brown the onions, celery, pepper and garlic.
De-glaze with wine, return meat to the pan and season well.
Stew on low fire adding small amounts of water and
seasoning as necessary.
After at least half an hour, add the carrots and potatoes,
and simmer till root vegetables break with a fork.
Cook a fresh pot of long grained white rice.

Pre-mie Pot Pie

When working with prematurely delivered newborns (or chicken) use sherry;
red wine with beef (buy steak or roast, do not pre-boil).

Pie crust (see index)
Whole fresh pre-mie; eviscerated, head, hands and feet removed
Onions, bell pepper, celery
½ cup wine
Root vegetables of choice (turnips, carrots, potatoes, etc) cubed

Make a crust from scratch - or go shamefully to the frozen food section
of your favorite grocery and select 2 high quality pie crusts (you
will need one for the

Be Grateful for DCX. At Least They Aren't FORD! Ted Jeep 32 December 23rd 04 03:48 AM
Mitchell on demand 2004 - 2003, Alldata CD SETs, BMW ETC, General Motors, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Mercedes Truck, Mini E, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo, AUDI, Jaguar, Land Rover, CHRYSLER DODGE, Peugeot and Renault, Acura Isuzu, Kia, Mitsubishi, Niss vvcd VW water cooled 0 September 19th 04 11:35 PM
Ford Coil Packs Bubba 4x4 2 April 21st 04 05:36 PM
Do they still offer Ford Cougar in North America aniram General 7 April 19th 04 02:24 PM