LLBs at their finest

Old December 21st 04, 08:05 PM
223rem

Default LLBs at their finest

http://tinypic.com/yf3g8

This was today, on I-465 northbound. Speed limit = 55mph.
I had to pass these 2 idiots on the right... Why
were they in the left lane doing a mere 65 when the
middle lane empty? Dave?
Old December 21st 04, 11:43 PM
Dave Head

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:05:34 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>http://tinypic.com/yf3g8
>

>This was today, on I-465 northbound. Speed limit = 55mph.
>I had to pass these 2 idiots on the right... Why
>were they in the left lane doing a mere 65 when the
>middle lane empty? Dave?

Well, it looks like he's getting onto 465 from 37 at the EB on-ramp at which is
under construction, judging from the uneven pavement there...

I dunno - with no left mirror, he _knows_ he can't see there, so if he's lucky
enough to get over there without getting killed, then he knows he oughta stay
there 'cuz nothing can sneak up on him on his left! <G>

Now, 65 _is_ 10 over the limit - maybe he figgers y'all doin' more than that is
asking for everyone in the immediate vicinity to be turned into subatomic
goo... and he's trying to prevent it! <G>

Dunno. No left mirror on a truck with a cap would creep me out, for sure.

DPH

Old December 21st 04, 11:43 PM
Dave Head

Old December 25th 04, 07:33 PM
Choreboy

223rem wrote:

> http://tinypic.com/yf3g8
>
> This was today, on I-465 northbound. Speed limit = 55mph.
> I had to pass these 2 idiots on the right... Why
> were they in the left lane doing a mere 65 when the
> middle lane empty? Dave?

Was that you? I was waiting for the car in front to get out of my way
when I saw you coming up. I was starting to change lanes to let you
pass when you passed me on the right. I wondered why you hadn't seen my
turn signal. I guess you were too busy taking pictures.

I see you were only 28 mph over the limit. When you shot past, I
thought you were going faster.
Old December 25th 04, 07:33 PM
Choreboy

Old December 29th 04, 04:24 PM

wrote:

> >http://tinypic.com/yf3g8

> I dunno - with no left mirror, he _knows_ he can't see there, so if

he's lucky
> enough to get over there without getting killed, then he knows he

oughta stay
> there 'cuz nothing can sneak up on him on his left! <G>

Who doesn't have a left mirror? You can't tell from this pic.

Old December 29th 04, 04:24 PM

Old December 29th 04, 05:07 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>223rem Dec 21, 12:05 pm

>This was today, on I-465 northbound. Speed limit = 55mph.
>I had to pass these 2 idiots on the right... Why
>were they in the left lane doing a mere 65 when the
>middle lane empty? Dave?

Hey psychopath. How many people have you killed on the highways by your
speeding.?

Old December 29th 04, 05:07 PM

Old December 29th 04, 07:40 PM
Dave Head

http://tinypic.com/yf3g8

>> I dunno - with no left mirror, he _knows_ he can't see there, so if

>he's lucky
>> enough to get over there without getting killed, then he knows he

>oughta stay
>> there 'cuz nothing can sneak up on him on his left! <G>

>Who doesn't have a left mirror? You can't tell from this pic.

Oh hell - I thought this was referencing the pic about the guy with no left
mirror. It takes a bit of a while to download a picture, so I didn't.

OK, there's 2 guys in the left lane. I'd have passed 'em on the right in a
heartbeat,without much thinking about it. That is the normal configuration of
traffic most places I drive - people get on the road and get in the left lane,
no matter what. Am I gonna get upset about it? Noooo... I'm just gonna pass
their ass!

DPH