Mexican Dodge Dakota SUV

Old November 23rd 04, 12:03 AM
TOM KAN PA

Default Mexican Dodge Dakota SUV

Read in this newsgroup about a Dakota SUV, made in Mexico and sold only in
Mexico, not available in the states.
An intensive Google search for a picture of this vehicle produced only one
site.

http://tinyurl.com/5uf9b

Old November 23rd 04, 12:14 AM
CopperTop

Cute picture, seen it before but actually it was a RAM SUV, not a Dakota.

Old November 23rd 04, 12:14 AM
CopperTop

Old November 23rd 04, 01:40 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, TOM KAN PA wrote:

> Read in this newsgroup about a Dakota SUV, made in Mexico and sold only
> in Mexico, not available in the states.

The "Dakota SUV" is called the Durango, and most certainly is available in
the States.

The SUV that is *NOT* available in the States is the Dodge Ram Durango,
which is (as the name suggests) a larger Ram-based SUV.
Old November 23rd 04, 01:40 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 23rd 04, 01:44 AM
Geoff

"CopperTop" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Cute picture, seen it before but actually it was a RAM SUV, not a Dakota.

Actually, that's John Kerry's official motorcade!

:-P

--Geoff

Old November 23rd 04, 01:44 AM
Geoff

k.net...

Old November 23rd 04, 03:32 AM
howard

Put a CAMEL in place of the bovine and you have an "INDIAN (country) SUV"

have been there 3 times in the last 3 years (my son works, live and got
married in Pune) and I have seen all types of transport........

from "old" people in harness to elephants

an amazing country

Old November 23rd 04, 04:31 PM
KokomoKid

"TOM KAN PA" > wrote in message
> Read in this newsgroup about a Dakota SUV, made in Mexico and sold only in
> Mexico, not available in the states.
> An intensive Google search for a picture of this vehicle produced only one
> site.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5uf9b

There is a Dakota SUV in the U.S. It's called Durango.

The one sold in Mexico and not the U.S. is a Ram SUV.

202 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Brakes Randy Harbison Dodge 0 July 21st 04 02:31 AM
Dodge Dakota exhaust Ter 4x4 1 July 14th 04 02:38 AM
For Sale 1997 Dodge Dakota Flamed Gauge Cluster john Dodge 0 April 22nd 04 04:12 AM