Jerry Springer, please moderate this NG!

Old November 8th 04, 05:04 AM
DAVID THORNTON

Tell you what. YOU answer my original question and I will deliver Jerry to
you.

Seriously, I feel for you, Linda. These guys may be decent as you say, but
not all of them have been exactly decent to you in the last few days.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...

Old November 8th 04, 07:41 PM
DAVID THORNTON

Over the past 9 years, I have been able to come in here from time to time to
get good advice in what to do with all of my cars.

This time it is much different. There are some of the same people here in
the group, and some have helped in the past. I threw a question out there
about my ABS system, and for nearly a week all I got was garbage and no
substantive answer to my question. I get this feeling that when I came back
to the group, they were already involved with some dirt throwing at each
other, and I was just caught in the middle.

Pity.

You are right, there is no moderator. Just a bunch of well learned highly
qualified ASE certified people who had nothing better to do but throw mud at
anything that it would stick to.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...
icas.hpqcorp.net...

Old November 8th 04, 07:41 PM
DAVID THORNTON

[...]

icas.hpqcorp.net...

Old November 8th 04, 08:46 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, DAVID THORNTON wrote:

> I threw a question out there about my ABS system, and for nearly a week
> all I got was garbage and no substantive answer to my question.

Sometimes it works like that.
Old November 8th 04, 08:46 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 8th 04, 10:41 PM
DAVID THORNTON

You are one of the people I was hoping that would know something about ABS
systems.

Between you and Mic Canic, you have answered most of the questions I have
ever posted here.

I do not understand what the problem is.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...
n.umich.edu...

Old November 8th 04, 10:41 PM
DAVID THORNTON

Old November 12th 04, 08:26 PM
linda

Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
wonderful group of guys who love to argue... Aside from being treated
unfairly and called numerous names, I just had to come back.. I don't
have any reason, really, except I missed you guys!!!!! ya'll are fun,
funny and hilarious...

What's been going on since I left?

Linda

p.s. Did i capitalize appropriately? Ya'll missed me, tell the
truth... Ya'll did... :-)

lw

Old November 12th 04, 09:20 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue...
> What's been going on since I left?

Oh, y'know, same as it ever was. I've been here about 12 years, and if it
wasn't gay marriage, it was Chrysler Corp deliberately killing customers
and putting shills in the forum and whatnot, or delusional Radford
students posting lengthy screeds about imaginary 1974 Dodge Dart "design
flaws"...

Welcome back,

DS