Intrepid - Concorde comparison?

Old August 2nd 04, 09:49 PM
johndoe

Default Intrepid - Concorde comparison?

Dodge Intrepid vs. Chrysler Concorde

Any significant/substantial differences or are they just clones?

Interesting comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old August 2nd 04, 09:57 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, johndoe wrote:

> Dodge Intrepid vs. Chrysler Concorde
>
> Any significant/substantial differences or are they just clones?

They are clones.
Old August 2nd 04, 09:57 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old August 2nd 04, 10:39 PM
Art

They are clones but the later years Concorde had more options available to
build them up to the discontinued LHS which was also a clone.

Old August 2nd 04, 10:39 PM
Art

Old August 3rd 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Putney

johndoe wrote:

> Dodge Intrepid vs. Chrysler Concorde
>
> Any significant/substantial differences or are they just clones?
>
> Interesting comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

As others have said, clones mechanically. One big actual difference is
a big a$$ trunk on the Concorde - it is *huge*.

Other than that, the decision of which one to get would pretty much be
dependent on aesthetics, which is why I own a Concorde. I think the
Intrepid appeals to a younger crowd.

Bill Putney
(to reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
address with "x")

Old August 3rd 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Putney

Old August 3rd 04, 02:34 PM
Arthur Alspector

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message

> johndoe wrote:
> >
> > Dodge Intrepid vs. Chrysler Concorde
> >

> Other than that, the decision of which one to get would pretty much be
> dependent on aesthetics, which is why I own a Concorde. I think the
> Intrepid appeals to a younger crowd.
>
> Bill Putney

Thanks Bill.....me and my 99 Intrepid were beginning to feel a bit geriatric
: )

Old August 3rd 04, 02:34 PM
Arthur Alspector

Old August 3rd 04, 06:51 PM
Gene Poon

johndoe wrote:

>Dodge Intrepid vs. Chrysler Concorde
>
>Any significant/substantial differences or are they just clones?
>
>Interesting comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

1993-1997: Near clones, with styling variations (Eagle Vision, too).
Standard equipment and option packages differered slightly.

1998-2004: Near clones, styling variations and Concorde was longer.
Standard equipment and option packages differered slightly. Intrepid
fits into my garage, Concorde won't. A matter of inches.