Radio Light Not working 2004 Honda Accord EXL

Old October 23rd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Flash

Default Radio Light Not working 2004 Honda Accord EXL

The LCD display is working not lighted. Any ideas? Just went dead.
Bought car new not options added.

Old October 23rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Flash

Upon further investigation:

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-tr...m-8584-14.html

I am not the only one with the issue. It is well documented, and Honda
still expects me to pay for it. I called American Honda and was
grilled as to where I found the service bulletin instead of willing to
help me. Anyone interested in a class action suit?

Old October 23rd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
TeGGeR®

"Flash" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Upon further investigation:
>
> http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-tr...d-wiring-probl
> em-8584-14.html
>
> I am not the only one with the issue. It is well documented, and
> Honda still expects me to pay for it.

Is your car still under warranty?

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old October 24th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
'Curly Q. Links'

Flash wrote:

> The LCD display is working not lighted. Any ideas? Just went dead.
> Bought car new not options added.

-------------------------------------

Light bulbs burn out, maybe this doesn't apply to your year:

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x01-097e.pdf

'Curly'
Old October 25th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Gene S. Berkowitz

In article >,
says...
> Flash wrote:
> >
> > The LCD display is working not lighted. Any ideas? Just went dead.
> > Bought car new not options added.

> Light bulbs burn out, maybe this doesn't apply to your year:

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x01-097e.pdf

> 'Curly'

It's not a light bulb, it's an electroluminescent panel and the power
supply blows out.

--Gene