Southeast Navigation CD for Mark-III Nav

Old April 20th 06, 02:38 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Southeast Navigation CD for Mark-III Nav

Heya, y'all:

I acquired a 2002 ///M3 to replace my beloved (albeit, sadly, dead)
1999 ///M3 back in November here in Virginia... It has the Mark-III
nav system, which I find much more useful than I ever thought I would.
(As I do the seat heaters... mmmm. toasty.)

Problem is: being a Mark-III, it takes CD's and rather than the
Whole-country DVD like the Mark-IV systems, Complicating this fact is
that I live in New Orleans, and spend a lot of time in NC - But, I
bought the car in VA, which means I got the NORTHeast CD. I need the
SOUTHeast and South Central CD's in order for the nav to be useful
where I spend most of my time.

So, anyone want to trade either physical CD's or ISO images? I
understand the licensing and all that, and I am definitely willing to
do a physical CD trade to stay on the up-and-up.

Thanks,

///MJC

mjcecilATSYMBOLgmail.com

--
Mark J. Cecil -- Senior UNIX Engineer and Part-time Curmudgeon
New Orleans, Louisiana

Old April 14th 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
BMW Guy[_2_]

Mark, did you get this all straightened out? I bought the 8 CD set and am
willing to part with the CDs I didn't need (I do not need the New Orleans
CD... depends which part of NC - do you need the SE or the NE)?

Email me at if you want to discuss.

Mike

wrote in news:1145540280.206323.276320
@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com: