Jerry Springer, please moderate this NG!

Old November 12th 04, 09:20 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
> wonderful group of guys who love to argue...
> What's been going on since I left?

Oh, y'know, same as it ever was. I've been here about 12 years, and if it
wasn't gay marriage, it was Chrysler Corp deliberately killing customers
and putting shills in the forum and whatnot, or delusional Radford
students posting lengthy screeds about imaginary 1974 Dodge Dart "design
flaws"...

Welcome back,

DS
Old November 12th 04, 09:24 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>Curiosity killed the cat.. I could not stand being away from such a
>>wonderful group of guys who love to argue...
>>What's been going on since I left?

> Oh, y'know, same as it ever was. I've been here about 12 years, and if it
> wasn't gay marriage, it was Chrysler Corp deliberately killing customers
> and putting shills in the forum and whatnot, or delusional Radford
> students posting lengthy screeds about imaginary 1974 Dodge Dart "design
> flaws"...
>
> Welcome back,
>
> DS

Thanks, Daniel... Maybe we can get an argument going on the Scott
Peterson Trial.. He was convicted of 1st degree murder for Laci and 2nd
degree murder for Conner...

linda
Old November 12th 04, 09:24 PM
linda

Old November 12th 04, 09:59 PM
Bob Shuman

Please, not in this newsgroup.... Take it to one intended for social
discussions where you will have an audience

Old November 12th 04, 09:59 PM
Bob Shuman

Old November 12th 04, 10:53 PM
linda

Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done.

linda

Old November 12th 04, 10:53 PM
linda