Post Deletions and Trolling.

Old September 2nd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King

Default Post Deletions and Trolling.

For those who access this group through Google, you no doubt see
replies to posts that do not seem to exist, that's because the troll,
Charlie Nudo of Drums PA, posting as duty-honor-country, will make a
post and then use Google's "remove" message feature to delet it.

View this group on a newsreader other than Google and compare the 2 and
you'll see just how many posts Charlie makes and then deletes. He does
this because he is nothing but a trouble maker, stalking DesertBob and
then claiming to be the victim. Your newsreader shows that Bob came in
here first with legitimate posts and then Charlie Nudo followed him in
here and started the same old crap he has been doing for years.

Old September 2nd 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 2 Sep 2006 06:48:50 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"
> wrote:

> For those who access this group through Google, you no doubt see
>replies to posts that do not seem to exist, that's because the troll,
>Charlie Nudo of Drums PA, posting as duty-honor-country, will make a
>post and then use Google's "remove" message feature to delet it.
>
>View this group on a newsreader other than Google and compare the 2 and
>you'll see just how many posts Charlie makes and then deletes. He does
>this because he is nothing but a trouble maker, stalking DesertBob and
>then claiming to be the victim. Your newsreader shows that Bob came in
>here first with legitimate posts and then Charlie Nudo followed him in
>here and started the same old crap he has been doing for years. <snip>

Please forward complaints by cutting and pasting all his posts,
including the deleted ones, to:

We need to get this troll excised once and for all time!