A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 15th 05, 05:40 PM
TNKEV

> I have discovered, from personal experience, that a full
> synthetic ATF, such as Redline C+ or Amsoil, will greatly
> improved the performance of the A604/41Te4 trans-axle,
> and I highly recommend either product.

Since you have reposted this like 45 times,just*exactly*what is your
experience with this miracle product you want everbody to buy and use?
how many miles have you gone with this product in your transmission?
*exactly* how has performance improved?

Old June 16th 05, 04:19 AM
Joe Pfeiffer

writes:

> > > <snicker>

> > Well, at least she's quit <giggle>ing (for the record, my wife has
> > also been known to giggle on occasion. But never during a technical
> > discussion. Hmmm, my wife gets taken seriously....).
> > --
> >

> I learned this long ago. The propensity of some men to
> dismiss women, e.g., failing to take us seriously in
> fields dominated by them, speaks of their own lack of
> ability, or perhaps even ready willingness, to perceive
> us as relevant outside of a sexual context.

Uh, huh. Not only homophobic, but also unable to perceive women
outside of a sexual context.

> I have found that in interacting with such immature men,
> that the slightest gesture either verbal or non verbal,
> which is peculiar to women, or feminine, will be an
> immediate source of emotional discomfort for them. Such
> men will almost always display great antipathy toward
> such behaviors in other men also, and they are homophobic
> for the same reason, i.e., because they are unable to
> refrain from sexualizing any behavior which can be even
> remotely associated with females.

Oh, immature, too.

> I believe this tendency of immature men, has to do with
> unresolved maternal interaction issues, or in other
> words, they have mommy issues, and very often such men
> remain overly attached to their mothers throughout their
> entire lives.

And unresolved maternal issues besides! Wow, that's quite a
diagnosis on the basis of a couple of usenet posts. Do you have any
qualifications that enable you to say this, or is it just because
you're Female?

> I bet your wife, if she is honest Mr. Pfeiffer, will
> readily admit that your mother has been an obtrusive
> presence in your marriage, whether bodily present or
> not.

Hmmm..... normally, I go by "Joe". As you, with your wide
experience, are no doubt aware, if I am to be referred to formally it
isn't as "Mr." Are you threatened by my degree? No reason to be, of
course, since (1) it isn't relevant to the subject at hand, and (2)
even if we were discussing computer science, the only point that
mattered would be the arguments, not the past history. Do you
perchance have a history of confusing authority figures with
paternalism?

> Now back to the subject at hand.
>
> I have discovered, from personal experience, that a full
> synthetic ATF, such as Redline C+ or Amsoil, will greatly
> improved the performance of the A604/41Te4 trans-axle,
> and I highly recommend either product.
>

> [giggle] [coy look] [hair flip]

<Aw, obviously trying to distract me with stereotyped sexual cues.
Let's stay focussed on the argument... and there isn't one>

<belch> <cotch scratch>
New Mexico State University
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~pfeiffer
skype: jjpfeifferjr
Old June 20th 05, 06:50 AM

I have an excellent CD rendition of the famous 1950 radio ad for motor
oil Marilyn Monroe did. But it lacked one quality-no man listening gave
a **** about the OIL. I can't even remember the brand now myself.

As for the effeminate male, there are valid reasons normal males do
not want to be around them. That's different from harassing or
persecuitng them. They do their thing, but not around me if I can avoid
it. I care less about their private lives, but I avoid the flagrantly
swishy. I also avoid people with extreme BO, who act retarded, or who
do some other disconcerting things.

Finally, I think DCX should be told by the car buying public that we
like our cars to run on commonly available fluids, lubricants, and
supplies.

Old June 20th 05, 07:23 PM
Steve

> Finally, I think DCX should be told by the car buying public that we
> like our cars to run on commonly available fluids, lubricants, and
> supplies.

What fluids do Chryslers use that AREN'T commonly available? G-05
coolant is everywhere. So is ATF+3.

Why is that any worse than Honda power steering fluid, Ford's insistence
on fairly rare 5w-20 motor oil, or GM's DexCool?

Old July 1st 05, 01:40 AM

When it comes to automatic transmissions, use the recommended
fluid-period. Change it frequently, fit an aux cooler or filter, but
USE THE RECOMMENDED FLUID. If some aftermarket company makes
significant changes, and a bunch of other people successfully act as
guinea pigs, as with Trick Shift in certain rebuilt transmissions, go
ahead and use the other fluid-but do not bitch if this backfires.

Personally, I believe designing around fluids besides good old Dexron
is mostly unnecessary-they are cost cutting in the design most likely
or shaving weight for CAFE-but they do, and so you should follow along.

Old July 1st 05, 01:56 AM

>>I learned a valuable lesson as a young girl about
men. It is best to avoid the ones who are uncomfy
around "swishy" gays, because it always turns out
that deep down they are uncomfy with their own
sexuality, and they have severe "mommy issues".

I begin making excuse to leave, the moment any guy
uses words like "normal", in regards to gender or
sexuality also. It is not a red flag, but more like
a huge glaring neon sign over their heads with a
flashing arrow, pointing right down at them.

Any gal, with just a smidgen of sense, knows that
guys like that are very often even dangerous. Our
penal system is full of these manly he men, who
are so very "normal" and so very NOT gay. They just
have these unfortunate quirks like molesting our
children, raping us, or beating us half to death.<<

As a female you learned about male behavior in the penal (no pun
intended) system exactly HOW? Did you work in corrections??

Sorry, but my grandfather, father, and uncle were all involved in
corrections in various capacities and I've done contract work in, and
know many current CO's, in the system.

There is absolutely NO correlation between the repellent acts you just
mentioned and being a man who is honest enough to admit the truth,
which is that flamers are not especially great company-as neither are
guys who talk about screwing every broad they see constantly, or how
much they don't like the lavender contingent on a pervasive or constant
basis. I try to keep my private life private and appreciate the same
courtesy of others. If they're gay I honestly don't care, but if they
exhibit an excessive desire to make absolutely certain no one can fail
to know they are gay-or the"real stud", either way-they are people with
character flaws. I don't associate with people I know are pathological
liars, known shoplifters, abusers of other people (see above), or
animal torturers because like the sex displayers these are people I
feel will cause serious problems sooner or later. So, I avoid them.