World War Three has started

Old July 22nd 06, 03:58 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
DTJ

Default World War Three has started

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:09:04 -0400, "BlueOctopus"
> wrote:

>"Geoff Miller" > wrote in message
>>
>> BlueOctopus > writes:
>>
>> [alleged: the U.S. provided nukes to Israel]
>>
>> (What is it with Arabs and targeting civilians? There's obviously
>> a streak of cowardice running through Arab culture -- one of its
>> many pathologies. If these guys had any balls, they'd go up against
>> the IDF directly, not try to slaughter helpless Israeli civilians.)

>They did.
>Killed and Captured a few.
>
>And israel targets civilians.
>Unless you think a missile fired from a helicopter is a sniper waepon.

You sir, are a ****ing moron. I am no fan of Is real, but they have
the right to defend themselves. If you harbor terrorists, then it is
your fault if you die when someone they attacked defends themselves.

Oh, FOAD.
Old July 22nd 06, 06:24 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Geoff Miller

BlueOctopus > writes:

> They did, and they kicked ass.
> Captured israeli soldiers on patrol.

They did that time. Far more often, they prefer to attack
women and children like the cowardly Arab dogs that they are.

: But if they truly had balls they'd focus on military opponents
: exclusively, and not spend most of their time slaughering
: defenseless civilians. That speaks of institutional cowardice
: as well as individual cowardice.

> So you feel that the IDF is cowardly because they slaughter
> defenseless civilians.

I do? When did I say that? Or mention the IDF at all in the
quoted passage above?

Stop trying to twist my words around. I'll call you on it
every time. If you need to resort to that, you haven't got
much of a case.

Why are you so pro-Hezbollah and anti-IDF? I'd think that as
an American, the Israelis would be more representative of your
values and worldview. You seem to be quite the traitor to your
culture. Maybe I should notify the FBI and warn them of some
potential fifth-column activity.

: (Don't you feel a little strange defending the reputation of
: Hezbollah? If not, you should.)

> Nope. The US Liberty, and Pollard shaped my views on israel.

That was years ago -- the USS Liberty, particularly. The people
who were in charge then are no longer in charge today. Are your
views of the Japan and Germany of today similarly shaped by past
events -- say, the events of the 1940s? How long do you hold
these unhealthy grudges?

Pollard is an American. Why would you blame Israel for what he
did? The intelligence Pollard transferred to Israel concerned
Arab weapons; it didn't undermine the security of the U.S. in
any way. So why would you feel so strongly about it, anyway?

> I was in the US Army when the Liberty was attacked by israel.

Good for you. Your mother must be very proud. What do your
service history and veteran status have to do with the matter
at hand?

> Did you serve?

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Again, what's that got to do
with the merits of what I have to say, one way or another?

>> Isn't israel bombing the **** out of Lebanon from a safe distance?
>> I thought they were using jet fighters, and artillery.

: This just in, courtesy of the Drudge Report:

> Snip

> They were and are using jet fighters, and artillery.

Of course they are (and were). Does that somehow negate the fact
that they're preparing to go in with ground troops?

>> Tel Aviv has been threatened.
>> It would be smart to evacuate the civilians as a precaution.
>> Is the IDF hiding behind the civilians of Tel Aviv?

> Militants seen as able to hit Tel Aviv
> By Abraham Rabinovich
> THE WASHINGTON TIMES
> July 18, 2006

> JERUSALEM -- Israeli officials think Hezbollah has dozens
> of long-range missiles capable of reaching Israel's largest
> city, Tel Aviv, but say it needs permission from its chief
> sponsor, Iran, before firing them.
> http://washingtontimes.com/world/200...1327-1268r.htm
> <,snip>>

You said Tel Aviv had been threatened. Israeli speculation about
missiles that Hezbollah might or might not have doesn't amount to
having been threatened.

: You really don't know squat about this sort of thing, do you?

> Seems that I do.

What it seems is that you're no better at reasoning or reading
comprehension than you are at geography.

Keep digging. When you get to China, maybe you can order take-out.
Don't forget your fortune cookie.

Geoff

--
"Some have argued that Israel's response is disproportionate,
which is actually correct: It wasn't nearly strong enough.
Old July 22nd 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Nate Nagel > wrote in
:

> DTJ wrote:
>> On 21 Jul 2006 06:11:41 -0700, (Geoff Miller)
>> wrote:

>>>Like hell they are. Israel offered Arafat the West Bank and Gaza,
>>>and his response was to initiate the second Intifada. Israel doesn't
>>>send suicide bombers to blow Palestinian children to bits in pizza
>>>parlors and on buses.

>> Don't allow yourself to get dragged into this bull****.
>>
>> THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN.

> So who was inhabiting what is now Israel prior to the British pulling
> out?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I think they're *all* nutbars, including those
> Palestinians (living in the US) that I count as friends. But to deny
> the fact that the Israelis took land that had been occupied by another
> people since the Diaspora literally millenia earlier or to deny those
> people their right to be a little ****ed off about it is asinine. The
> only reason Israel exists as a state is because the Jews who moved
> there in the early part of this century were more organized and motivated
> than the Palestinians who were already there.

Uh,Jews have always lived in that area now known as "Palestine".
Long before the Arabs moved there,too.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old July 22nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
BlueOctopus

"DTJ" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:09:04 -0400, "BlueOctopus"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Geoff Miller" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> BlueOctopus > writes:
>>>
>>> [alleged: the U.S. provided nukes to Israel]
>>>
>>> (What is it with Arabs and targeting civilians? There's obviously
>>> a streak of cowardice running through Arab culture -- one of its
>>> many pathologies. If these guys had any balls, they'd go up against
>>> the IDF directly, not try to slaughter helpless Israeli civilians.)

>>They did.
>>Killed and Captured a few.
>>
>>And israel targets civilians.
>>Unless you think a missile fired from a helicopter is a sniper waepon.

> You sir, are a ****ing moron. I am no fan of Is real, but they have
> the right to defend themselves. If you harbor terrorists, then it is
> your fault if you die when someone they attacked defends themselves.
>
> Oh, FOAD.

LOL!!

That's the best you can do.

Old July 22nd 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Jim Yanik wrote:

> Uh,Jews have always lived in that area now known as "Palestine".
> Long before the Arabs moved there,too.

Not the ashkenazi Jews.
Old July 22nd 06, 05:38 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
[email protected]

In article <ZFpwg.47402$FQ1.18970@attbi_s71>,
"Morton Davis" > wrote:

> > There is photographic and eyewitness evidence available online and
> > in print that says this assertion is dead wrong.
> >

> Yes. Prepared by people who hate Israel.

Perhaps. But the sites I have stumbled across have presented their case
without undue hatred of Israel or Judaism. Some were posted by the
victims, others by witnesses to violence. I purposefully avoid patently
anti-semitic information.

> Hezbollah is launching unguided missiles from inside private homes,
> busineses, apartments. They have deliberately set those launchers in
> populated areas to use the people who live there as human shields.

Unlike you, nobody is denying the horrors such organizations perpetrate
upon the innocent. There may be a misguided few who attempt to justify
it, much like you attempt to justify Israel's indiscriminate violence.
But nobody denies it like you.

> When Israel strikes the hit precission targets.

If true, then de facto they are immensely more culpable in the death of
innocents than their enemies.

> However, the resultin explosion does sometimes kill or injure other
> than Hezbollh. Then Hezbollah spokesmen scream into any available TV
> news camera about how Israel is kiling innocent women and children.

Can you think of any good reason not to scream when innocents are
murdered?

> And ****wits like you soak it up like a sponge and promote the idea
> to your other ****wit buddies.

This ****wit has been a long time supporter of the existence of the
state of Israel and has many close Jewish friends inside and outside the
U.S. These are the ones you call my ****wit buddies.

Way to go to gain support for your position.

This ****wit, however, refuses to be blind to the events and people that
personify the opposition of peace and life on either side of any given
border. To deny justice for your enemy is to deny justice for yourself.
Old July 22nd 06, 05:58 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
DaveB[_1_]

"Geoff Miller" > wrote in message

> Eeyore > writes:
>
> > Eh ? It took aeons for Israel to accept that the Palestinians had
> > a right to their own country too. They're as bad as each other.

> Like hell they are. Israel offered Arafat the West Bank and Gaza,
> and his response was to initiate the second Intifada. Israel doesn't
> send suicide bombers to blow Palestinian children to bits in pizza
> parlors and on buses.

More prattle from the ignorant one.

Read the US version of events if you want...

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/200...1/15724951.php