Horns!

Old July 30th 05, 03:35 AM
Rattus The RAT

Default Horns!

Hello,

I don't really like the horn on my car, I would much prefer a very loud and
noticeable horn, anybody has a suggestion to replace the original horn on a
91 accord by something much more powerful but not too difficult to install.
I tried some cheap air horns on a previous car, they sure were loud but kind
of high pitched...

thank you

RAT

Old July 30th 05, 06:22 AM
Sam Nickaby

"Rattus The RAT" wrote

> I don't really like the horn on my car, I would much prefer a very loud and
> noticeable horn, anybody has a suggestion to replace the original horn on a
> 91 accord by something much more powerful but not too difficult to install.
> I tried some cheap air horns on a previous car, they sure were loud but kind
> of high pitched...

Try Cadillac's or BMW horn. They sound much nicer, although doing
this will confuse other drivers. Instead, install three horns in parallel.

Old July 30th 05, 07:53 AM
SoCalMike

Rattus The RAT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't really like the horn on my car, I would much prefer a very loud and
> noticeable horn, anybody has a suggestion to replace the original horn on a
> 91 accord by something much more powerful but not too difficult to install.
> I tried some cheap air horns on a previous car, they sure were loud but kind
> of high pitched...

fiamm brand, from your local parts place.

horns Magnulus Driving 22 March 8th 05 09:13 PM
air horns stopped working! Dan Mazda 3 January 31st 05 07:57 AM
Air Horns not Working! Dan Mazda 0 January 31st 05 03:00 AM
Aftermarket Horns for 01 cabby? Bat- Man VW water cooled 3 November 1st 04 03:07 AM
Problem with horns on '66 Ford Fairlane The Guy Antique cars 0 October 5th 03 03:12 PM