Woman Allegedly Ran Over Teens With SUV

Old December 7th 04, 04:21 AM
Paul

> wrote in message
ps.com...

> That's easy - prior to enjoying a refreshing lungful of your favorite
> tobacco product, simply drive up near a line of people waiting to get
> in to a trendy night spot. Once you have the crowd lined up in your
> rear view mirror, place the vehicle in reverse and roll down your
> window.

didn't something like this happen on long island not too long ago?

Old December 7th 04, 04:22 AM
Paul

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in message
news
> Judy? Did you change your handle again!?

I was thinking the same thing. Guess it is time to feed "skeens," to the
'ole kill file.....

Old December 7th 04, 04:22 AM
Paul

Old December 7th 04, 04:36 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

This is not an SUV thing. The gal is just another car loon who
identifies with her car!!! She's a psychopath and should be locked up
forever but of course she won't be. The criminal coddler republicans
think killing and maiming people with cars (like laura bush did) is
cool.

Old December 7th 04, 10:50 PM
Bill 2

"Skeens" > wrote in message
> Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn,
> ran over a median and struck the teens before knocking over a light
> pole, Suchy said.

LADY DRIVEN!!!

Old December 7th 04, 10:50 PM
Bill 2

"Skeens" > wrote in message
> Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn,
> ran over a median and struck the teens before knocking over a light
> pole, Suchy said.

LADY DRIVEN!!!

Old December 8th 04, 03:15 AM
Mike Z. Helm

On 6 Dec 2004 18:53:43 -0800,

>Also, one of those long cigarette holders helps, especially if you're
>trying for that "more prissy than John Waters" look.

You callin' Hunter S. Thompson "prissy"?

http://www.gonzo.org/books/gp/90/typewrit.html

okay, shooting a poor defenseless typewriter probably isn't all that
macho - how about hand-feeding a wolverine?

http://www.gonzo.org/hst/ht/pix/hunt...-profile_1.jpg

or if you're into guns:

http://www.gonzo.org/pics/loadup.jpg

http://www.gonzo.org/hst/ht/carroll.html

or blondes:

http://www.gonzo.org/books/fl/flparty.html

--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Old December 8th 04, 03:15 AM
Mike Z. Helm

--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Old December 9th 04, 04:42 AM
Big Bill

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:47:41 -0700, Mike Z. Helm >
wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:16:29 -0600, Skeens >
>
>>``She charged them. This was the most deliberate act,'' witness
>>Russell McPhee said. ``After she ran them down, she got out of the car
>>and lit a cigarette like a movie star.''

>LMAO - Well, I guess I should keep smoking since it makes me look like a
>movie star.
>
>Although maybe I'm not smoking them like a movie star. Can anyone
>advise me how to smoke like a star?

Smoke them like the Thin Man in the Charlie's Angels movies.
Works for me. :-)

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"