FS: '74 RoadRunner and '77 Charger Daytona (SE Virginia)

Old April 26th 04, 04:07 AM
Ruppster

Default FS: '74 RoadRunner and '77 Charger Daytona (SE Virginia)

Need to sell these cars quickly to get a truck so I am listing them at
the lowest price I will take. Here's what I have:

The '74 RoadRunner is mostly complete. It has a 360 with a 727 auto
and 14 inch Rally wheels. The top end of the engine was removed by the
PO and is in the trunk. The cylinders have rusted due to the top end
being off so it will need a rebuild. The intake manifold is for a two
barrel carb and I don't know where the original four barrel set-up
went to. Also has an 8 3/4 rear axle. It is B5 blue with red stripes
and a blue interior. The floors are in good shape and the quarters are
usable with the only rust being on the lower parts. There is a spot of
rust near the lower right corner of the rear window where it has
rusted all the way through. I checked the trunk out the other day (had
to unload it to remove the mat) and found a lot of surface rust on the
floor of the trunk but no rot through. Some pictures of the car are at
http://dodge-semis.com/Roadrunner/. These pics were taken when I found
it in the JY but it has since been towed to my house. It has not had
any parts removed from it as the JY dealer would only sell it as a
complete vehicle.

The '77 Charger Daytona is a 400/727 car with a 9 1/4 rear axle. It
has a console shifter. The car ran great before I had it shipped from
Alaska to SE Virginia. Now it has an electrical problem and won't
start. It was driven on to the trailer but had to be pulled off. It is
complete. It has a Thermo-Quad carb and the lean burn has been
by-passed. I also have a rebuilt carb and a set of 3.55 gears for the
rear axle that will come with it. Also has a manual crank sunroof. I
have several pics of it at http://dodge-semis.com/charger_daytona/.
The floors are in great shape and most of the rust is in on the
drivers side.

I have a digital camera and can take additional pics if needed. Both
cars are in Hampton, VA 23665. The Charger is in a garage and the
RoadRunner is in a carport. I have the title for the Charger but only
got a bill of sale for the RoadRunner. A title for the RR can be
acquired from a title company for about $150.

Bottom line price for the RR is $850 and $450 for the Charger. If the
buyer for the RR wants the BB from the Charger I will sell both cars
together for $1200.

Ruppster
ba_rupp @ yahoo dot com