Yet another DUH!

Old July 12th 05, 02:07 PM
Ted B.

Default Yet another DUH!

On cell phone use and driving, it is painfully obvious that the conversation
is the distraction, so hands-free kits do NOTHING to improve safety. This
is like the second study released in a month or so that confirms it. Note I
don't want more laws banning cell use while driving, but these laws that
restrict cell use while driving to "hands free" are laws that totally miss
the point. -Dave

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/12/cel...ers/index.html

Old July 12th 05, 04:09 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Ted B. wrote:
> On cell phone use and driving, it is painfully obvious that the conversation
> is the distraction, so hands-free kits do NOTHING to improve safety. This
> is like the second study released in a month or so that confirms it. Note I
> don't want more laws banning cell use while driving, but these laws that
> restrict cell use while driving to "hands free" are laws that totally miss
> the point. -Dave
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/12/cel...ers/index.html

Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

Old July 12th 05, 04:20 PM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On 12 Jul 2005 08:09:00 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
>maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

Hey retard, I've operated a cell phone while driving before. I've been
so drunk when I've driven before that I had to hold a hand over one
eye so I would only see one road. I've exceeded the speed limit by a
number measured with triple digits.

How come I've killed less people with my car than Teddy Kennedy has
with his?

Why are you such a criminal coddler?

Why are you such an idiot?

Old July 12th 05, 05:19 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Ted B. wrote:
>> On cell phone use and driving, it is painfully obvious that the
>> conversation
>> is the distraction, so hands-free kits do NOTHING to improve safety.
>> This
>> is like the second study released in a month or so that confirms it.
>> Note I
>> don't want more laws banning cell use while driving, but these laws that
>> restrict cell use while driving to "hands free" are laws that totally
>> miss
>> the point. -Dave
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/12/cel...ers/index.html

> Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
> maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

People who want to ban cell phones in cars are killers and maimers and
criminal coddlers?

Old July 12th 05, 05:57 PM

David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2005 08:09:00 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > was understood to have stated the following:
>

> >Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
> >maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

> Hey retard, I've operated a cell phone while driving before. I've been
> so drunk when I've driven before that I had to hold a hand over one
> eye so I would only see one road. I've exceeded the speed limit by a
> number measured with triple digits.
>
> How come I've killed less people with my car than Teddy Kennedy has
> with his?

You are a hatefilled psychopath and come judgement day you will go to
the everlasting fires.

Old July 13th 05, 12:46 AM
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:
> > On 12 Jul 2005 08:09:00 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > > was understood to have stated the following:
> >

> > >Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
> > >maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

> > Hey retard, I've operated a cell phone while driving before. I've been
> > so drunk when I've driven before that I had to hold a hand over one
> > eye so I would only see one road. I've exceeded the speed limit by a
> > number measured with triple digits.
> >
> > How come I've killed less people with my car than Teddy Kennedy has
> > with his?

> You are a hatefilled psychopath and come judgement day you will go to
> the everlasting fires.

Really? It's amazing how you're able to spout so much, and yet know so
little. How does it feel to be an idiot?

Old July 13th 05, 12:54 AM

Skip Elliott Bowman wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >

> > Ted B. wrote:
> >> On cell phone use and driving, it is painfully obvious that the
> >> conversation
> >> is the distraction, so hands-free kits do NOTHING to improve safety.
> >> This
> >> is like the second study released in a month or so that confirms it.
> >> Note I
> >> don't want more laws banning cell use while driving, but these laws that
> >> restrict cell use while driving to "hands free" are laws that totally
> >> miss
> >> the point. -Dave
> >>
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/12/cel...ers/index.html

> > Why not ban cell phones in cars? People that do that are killers and
> > maimers and you're a criminal coddler.

> People who want to ban cell phones in cars are killers and maimers and
> criminal coddlers?

I thought it was people who want to ban killers, maimers, and criminal
coddlers were cell phone users. <sigh> I'm so confused....

Old July 13th 05, 01:11 AM
Paul.

On 12 Jul 2005 16:46:41 -0700, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear , said the
following in rec.autos.driving...

> How does it feel to be an idiot?

I think that judy gets off on it.

--
Paul

Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
and trolls in rec.autos.driving.
Old July 13th 05, 01:12 AM
Nate Nagel

Paul. wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2005 16:46:41 -0700, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear , said the
> following in rec.autos.driving...
>

>>How does it feel to be an idiot?

> I think that judy gets off on it.

I've had a long-standing theory that being dumb is actually good for
you. Most of the people I know IRL that I consider truly intelligent
also tend to be rather introverted, introspective, and often borderline
(or not so borderline) depressed.

Judy must be positively bubbly and carefree...

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old July 13th 05, 01:48 AM

Paul. wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2005 16:46:41 -0700, Aunt Judy likes it in the rear , said the
> following in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > How does it feel to be an idiot?

> I think that judy gets off on it.

I think Judy and Joey Bartlo would make a cute couple

.... of puppies.