Hamilton Beach 25219 HealthSmart Contact Grill, White

Old May 21st 09, 12:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default Hamilton Beach 25219 HealthSmart Contact Grill, White

List Price:$24.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00005Q3SL
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005Q3SL

I was in the process of purchasing a new kitchen appliance, when I saw that Hamilton Beach is still making this little grill. While I won't repeat all the pros and cons that have been listed all ready, I can vouch for the fact this little guy has lasted over six years. It was very inexpensive when I bought it, and our family is still using it today to grill chicken breasts on a weekly basis.
I love this little guy. Heats up fast and hot. I've owned a couple Foreman grills and they seem cheaper and quality, and don't seem to get hot enough to always give you nice grill marks on your meats. This is wonderful for singles or couples to cook up a couple burgers or a steak etc. Also makes nice panini. I've had mine over 2 years and its still running strong. What a bargain!
Sorry to say, I am not happy with the HB HealthSmart Contact Grill. No temperature settings and the one time I used it one of the burgers burned slightly while the second one was ok. Regretably, when I ordered this one I did not know that there was one also available with temp. control settings which I would have preferred to purchase had I known what I know now.
I have used this grill before--tried another one, on sale at home depot(my mom took the original;--I could not say no !!) Could not wait to get on line to find another one!! the teflon is great--just wipe clean!!!Use it for lunch at work--little or no clean up!!It's the Best!!
I like this product, it works great, but the nonstick coating on the bottom is wearing off already, and I've only had it a few months, and have only used it 10 - 15 times.
High-speed grilling Grid system drains grease away from food Dishwasher safe driptray Easy-clean nonstick cooking surface 38 sq. In. Grilling surface Recipes included

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Hamilton Beach 33141 4-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000A1FFPO
Bissell 3106A Featherweight Lightweight Vacuum:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00008NRU0
Black & Decker EHC650 3-Cup 2-Speed Food Chopper:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00005MF97