Avalon Ladies EZC Low Vision One Button Talking Watch, Silver-Tone Flex # 2609L-1B

Old May 21st 09, 11:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default Avalon Ladies EZC Low Vision One Button Talking Watch, Silver-Tone Flex # 2609L-1B

Price:$75.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000M9IMEU
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000M9IMEU

The watch worked perfectly when it arrived for my mother-in-law's birthday and she was delighted but it stopped giving the accurate time less than a month later. We are checking into it now. This kind of technology can be a blessing for someone with low vision....but the sustainability of the product needs to be investigated.
If you have low vision and cannot read an analog or digital wrist watch, then the Avolon Ladies EZC Low Vision One Button Talking Watch is for you. It is smart looking, and easy to use -- press one button, and voila, the time is spoken to you. You never have to ask your mate again, "What time is it?" It's all there on your wrist. You will take some time to get used to using it, since you have asked the time so many times. However, after awhile, it's normal to press and listen.I'm glad that I purchased it for my wife who has low vision.Tony Agostinelli
Bought this for my Aunt and she loved it. Very fast service.
Finally, a talking watch that is attractive too. This beautifully crafted timepiece features a loud female voice speaking the time with a press of a button. Setting of time is audible(and easy). The white dial with large contrasting bold black numbers and black hands make this a true low vision watch. Additional features include a silvertone case, comfortable silvertone flexible band and our lifetime limited warranty. Enjoy!