Flip Mino Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Purple Flourish)

Old May 22nd 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default Flip Mino Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Purple Flourish)

Price:$179.99
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B001V5JBLM
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B001V5JBLM

It's easy to use but after downloading to my computer, hark, I couldn't hear sounds on any but the very first little video. I returned it and am waiting for the replacement. For horse people wanting a sales video, I suggest standing in the middle of the long side of the arena, and don't let the horse get too distant. It isn't great. I didn't get a chance to upload to YouTube, so I don't know if it's as easy as they say.
We bought this for our 8 yr old son and he has had the best time with it. It takes great video, the picture and sound are awesome. It can plug right into the tv to watch and charging it on the computer is so easy.
It looks elegant but unfortunately this is not for taking pictures,no digital zoom, the sceen is small and i returned...
The good: Great concept, very small and portable, very easy to use, self contained.The bad: Image quality is about what you get from a standard webcam. Not enough resolution to really look good. Thus 'stills' taken from the video aren't great either.Built in 'editing' is minimal at best. Can only trim videos at the front or back.If you are considering a Mino, I'd definitely go for the HD model. For a little more you get much more resolution and videos that actually look good (as well as better still shots).
I have owned several camcorders over the years and, yes, they have improved greatly and have been miniaturized as well. I own two tape video cams now, one a Samsung and another a Sharp both of which perform very well as Hi-8's. HOWEVER, let's be practical here, who needs a bulky camcorder on vacation? This unit is so incredible both for its size and quality of reproduction that I am hard pressed to use either of the two Hi-8's again...I love it...You just download your 60 minutes or less of video into your computer and/or compact them into email format and voila, you are set to go with another 60 minutes of memorable video...SUCH A DEAL. And remember that this is digital so that means making CD's is a breeze...

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Flip Tripod for Flip Ultra and Mino Camcorders:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VJRUKS
Flip Soft Pouch for Flip Ultra and Mino Camcorders (Grey):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VJZ8QQ
Cables To Go - 19003 - 1M USB A Male to A Female Extension Cable (White):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B00006LHKQ
Case Logic UP-2 Universal Pockets Medium (Blue):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000JJSQ8U
Holster or Carrying Case for Flip Video Mino F360 and MinoHD F460 Series Camcorder + Screen Protector Shield - (Flip Video Mino NOT included) + Bonus Young Micro - Live Green WristBand:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B001AQLW0A

ACCESSORIES:

Case Logic UP-2 Universal Pockets Medium (Blue):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000JJSQ8U
Case Logic UP-2 Universal Pockets Medium (Silver):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PFFWA8
Flip Tripod for Flip Ultra and Mino Camcorders:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VJRUKS
Flip USB Cables for Flip Camcorders (Pink, Orange, White):http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VJRV2K
Flip Action Mount for Flip Ultra and Mino Camcorders:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VJTKRY

Camcorder mount for TJ ULB Jeep 6 October 12th 07 03:17 PM
Flip top TM Jeep 2 February 16th 05 04:17 PM
off road camcorder Walker 4x4 1 October 7th 04 01:10 AM