Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Automatic Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker - White

Old May 21st 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Automatic Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker - White

List Price:$0.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00157QE70
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00157QE70

This ice cream maker works really well. We just keep the tube frozen in our freezer. Takes 20 min. to make, and easy to clean. We've made ice cream and frozen yogurt. It's all good. We make ours a little to the healthy side, so I can't even imagine what good ol' regular ice cream would taste like!
I just purchased this Ice Cream Maker after returning the cheaper brand (Rival) to Wal-mart. This one made wonderfully rich, creamy ice cream. It is very simple to operate; just pre-freeze the freezer bowl, put it on the bottom/motor of the unit, pour in your pre-chilled ice cream solution, and press on. In 25-30 minutes I had the most awesome tasting peanut butter ice cream with crushed nutter butter sandwich cookies that is possibly imaginable. I put this soft serve mixture into a plastic container and placed it in the freezer to ripen. The next day it was wonderfully firm like store bought ice cream, but so much better tasting than anything I'd ever purchased at the store. I would definitely recommend this machine to anyone.
Whatever your style, the Cuisinart® Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker will help make a delicious frozen dessert to match it! Make fat-free sorbets, low-fat frozen yogurts, rich ice creams -- up to 1-1/2 quarts -- quick and easy!

ACCESSORIES:

Aroma AIC204EM 4 qt. Wooden Ice Cream Maker:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000PCBZDO