New GT pictures added

Old March 10th 05, 06:28 PM
CobraJet

In article . com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > Oh well, I guess this cancels out the 5 or 6 thousand cars I've
> > worked on in my life.

> Punching the cash register buttons while your employee installs a car
> alarm does not count as "working on a car." I'm still waiting on your
> response to the conclusion that prior to this Torino project of yours
> you had not worked on an on-topic car for years. It's pretty simple:
> true or false?

So, now you change the "criteria" in this little farce of yours to
"on-topic car for years". What a ****ing idiot.

And what if I hadn't? Does that make a difference? There is nobody
in this group that has a more varied auto background than I do. Nothing
you can whine about will change that.

Having fun in your cubicle today?

--
CobraJet
Old March 10th 05, 11:42 PM

Cobra Jet wrote:

> And what if I hadn't? Does that make a difference? There is
> nobody in this group that has a more varied auto background
> than I do. Nothing you can whine about will change that.

Who's whining? You're the one who's always whining. "Boohoohoo, no
one believes my bull**** anymore, and it's all 180's fault." All the
foul language, the evasions, always changing the subject.

I'll tell you why it makes a diffference. It's because of this whole
on-line "persona" you're always trying to palm off. All the "I was
there in the day" crap. The "I'm the one getting greasy."

I already wrote it down once, on March 7 in the "Cobrajet vs.
GT40Patrick" thread. Here it is, copied and pasted verbatim:

I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago, you dabbled in street
racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289 Mustang. =A0Probably living
at home with Mommy and Daddy and pretending to go to college.

At some point you dropped out of college and =A0moved to Arizona and
opened a car stereo shop. =A0Along the way you acquired a bunch of '60's
cars, some of which had the ability to move under their own power.
Thanks to your stewardship, none of them do now.

Along the way you ran a few laps at the dragstrip. =A0But you have not
done so for years, possibly decades.

At some point the stereo shop went bust, and you haven't held regular
job since then. =A0This is possible only if you're living on SSI, a
personal injury award, or some other method of sucking on somebody
else's tit.

Now you're nearly 50, living with 20-30 cats in some marginally
habitable hut in the Arizona desert. =A0Oh yeah, and about five months
ago you started an actual automotive project, your first one in years,
possibly decades.

************
So there you go, tough guy. The truth. A scared little suburban kid,
pretending to be a badass, a player. A 48 year old loser all alone in
the middle of a weedpatch strewn with the wreckage of all the cars
you've f**ked up over the years, living in a cinderblock shack with 30
stinking cats crawling all over the place. Cashing your SSI check and
sitting on a quarter million bucks worth of cars that will do nothing
but rot until the day you die. The closest thing to an adult
relationship in your entire life an exchange of email sex with a gay
guy in Alabama masquerading as a woman on the Usenet.

> Having fun in your cubicle today?

You'd be ashamed of mocking those of us who work for a living, if you
had any shame. Sucking on somebody's tit, and mocking those who work.
Not your most contemptible quality, but it's up there.

180 Out
TS 28

Old March 11th 05, 12:03 AM

180 Out wrote:

> I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago, you dabbled in street
> racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289 Mustang.

This should be *25* years ago. Little Ricky did not even turn 16 until
1972, 32 years ago. It was about then that Mommy and Daddy bought him
the Mustang.

180 Out
TS 28

Old March 11th 05, 12:17 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > And what if I hadn't? Does that make a difference? There is
> > nobody in this group that has a more varied auto background
> > than I do. Nothing you can whine about will change that.

> Who's whining? You're the one who's always whining. "Boohoohoo, no
> one believes my bull**** anymore, and it's all 180's fault." All the
> foul language, the evasions, always changing the subject.

What, like you avoiding telling is about your fall from grace,
Chester?

> I'll tell you why it makes a diffference. It's because of this whole
> on-line "persona" you're always trying to palm off. All the "I was
> there in the day" crap. The "I'm the one getting greasy."
>
> I already wrote it down once, on March 7 in the "Cobrajet vs.
> GT40Patrick" thread. Here it is, copied and pasted verbatim:
>
> I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago, you dabbled in street
> racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289 Mustang. *Probably living
> at home with Mommy and Daddy and pretending to go to college.
>
> At some point you dropped out of college and *moved to Arizona and
> opened a car stereo shop. *Along the way you acquired a bunch of '60's
> cars, some of which had the ability to move under their own power.
> Thanks to your stewardship, none of them do now.
>
> Along the way you ran a few laps at the dragstrip. *But you have not
> done so for years, possibly decades.
>
> At some point the stereo shop went bust, and you haven't held regular
> job since then. *This is possible only if you're living on SSI, a
> personal injury award, or some other method of sucking on somebody
> else's tit.
>
> Now you're nearly 50, living with 20-30 cats in some marginally
> habitable hut in the Arizona desert. *Oh yeah, and about five months
> ago you started an actual automotive project, your first one in years,
> possibly decades.
>
> ************
> So there you go, tough guy. The truth. A scared little suburban kid,
> pretending to be a badass, a player. A 48 year old loser all alone in
> the middle of a weedpatch strewn with the wreckage of all the cars
> you've f**ked up over the years, living in a cinderblock shack with 30
> stinking cats crawling all over the place. Cashing your SSI check and
> sitting on a quarter million bucks worth of cars that will do nothing
> but rot until the day you die. The closest thing to an adult
> relationship in your entire life an exchange of email sex with a gay
> guy in Alabama masquerading as a woman on the Usenet.

Translation of above:

"I can't seem to run CobraJet out of RAMFM by printing lies, so I'm
going to trot out more lies and add them to the ones I already wrote,
thereby guaranteeing that CJ will be in this newsgroup for the next 20
years."

> > Having fun in your cubicle today?

> You'd be ashamed of mocking those of us who work for a living, if you
> had any shame. Sucking on somebody's tit, and mocking those who work.
> Not your most contemptible quality, but it's up there.

If I were you, I'd get rid of that crystal ball you and Patrick are
sharing. And I did some checking on you. You were disbarred in 2001 for
inappropriate conduct with a minor. Care to fill us in, cubicle boy?

--
CobraJet
Old March 11th 05, 12:19 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> 180 Out wrote:
>
> > I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago, you dabbled in street
> > racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289 Mustang.

> This should be *25* years ago. Little Ricky did not even turn 16 until
> 1972, 32 years ago. It was about then that Mommy and Daddy bought him
> the Mustang.

I understand you stole your first car. You were bragging about it in
another newsgroup. That *is* pretty cool. Tell us about it.

--
CobraJet
Old March 11th 05, 02:27 AM

Cobra Jet wrote:

> I understand you stole your first car. You were bragging
> about it in another newsgroup. That *is* pretty cool. Tell us about

it.

> What, like you avoiding telling is about your fall from grace,
> Chester?

> I did some checking on you. You were disbarred in
> 2001 for inappropriate conduct with a minor. Care to fill us in,

cubicle boy?

Nice try, Limp Rick. You think you're the ace checker-upper, and you
missed the JFK, RFK, MLK, and Princess Diana assassinations. 9/11,
too. I'm still surprised no one saw my 'chute as I bailed out over
42nd Street. I've confessed to all of them, it's all out there, a
quick Google away, and you missed them all.

To steer the exchange back to reality, all my conclusions about your
past are based on what you yourself have posted -- and HAVEN'T posted
-- in 12,800 newsgroup posts. That's right, that's the hit count you
get if you Google Groups search for "Author -- Cobrajet." Almost
13,000 posts, and I have never seen in one of them a reference to you
(a) having a job, (b) driving anything other than a Honda or a 2-ton
281 ci taxicab, or (c) working on any project (other than your current
Torino drag car, that it's taken you six months to tear down the
motor). So what you're saying is someone who's spent the past six
years baring his soul and every other part in this newsgroup and in
ahpbbfm has somehow never managed to write about a single current
on-topic experience, even though he was having them daily. Yeah,
right.

So hang around for another 20 years, Limp Rick. Lord knows you've got
nothing better to do. Just spare us the "persona," OK? Stick with the
facts and everyone will get along just fine. Sure the facts are
pathetic, but that's OK too. An unemployed emotionally stunted
middle-aged gas bag with 30 old cars rotting to nothingness because
he's too lazy to do anything with them -- what's not to like?

180 Out
TS 28

Old March 11th 05, 02:34 AM
CobraJet

In article >, Joe
> wrote:

> CobraJet > wrote in
> :
>
> > In article >, Joe
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> CobraJet > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Hell, they're _Ramblers_. But here's a very cool Rambler - the '69
> >> S/C Rambler with a 390:
> >>
> >> http://www.ramblerrogue.com/images/stahl69.jpg

> > I have one. It looks like this:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=2585&item=

> 5962
> > 238 713&rd=1

> Cool. That's the 'A' paint scheme. Ever see the 'B' scheme? It's
> got the stripes on the lower part of the body down by the rocker
> panels. BTW, I noticed that model is a Jo-Hann. Definitely below the
> quality of the AMT kits back in the day, but they get extra points
> just for having an S/C.

That company was recently revived, but the new owners are severe
Thumpers. Hence, I do not buy any of the re-issues. But I do have
several of the originals, including a Marlin and the '70 Rebel Machine.

http://www.johanmodels.com/

--
CobraJet
Old March 11th 05, 03:51 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > I understand you stole your first car. You were bragging
> > about it in another newsgroup. That *is* pretty cool. Tell us about

> it.
>
> > What, like you avoiding telling is about your fall from grace,
> > Chester?

> > I did some checking on you. You were disbarred in
> > 2001 for inappropriate conduct with a minor. Care to fill us in,

> cubicle boy?
>
> Nice try, Limp Rick. You think you're the ace checker-upper, and you
> missed the JFK, RFK, MLK, and Princess Diana assassinations. 9/11,
> too. I'm still surprised no one saw my 'chute as I bailed out over
> 42nd Street. I've confessed to all of them, it's all out there, a
> quick Google away, and you missed them all.
>
> To steer the exchange back to reality,

I'm glad you finally used that word, reality. Let's see if you can
tell us what makes you tick. You came into the BB with deliberate
disruption in mind; spouting off about Shelbys being rice and all that
****. You failed to draw me into the debacle, but your go-around with
Jason proved nothing other than you've adopted the dog-chases-tail
style that Patrick favors so much.

So then you thought you'd take me on over here, and likewise have
been reduced to spouting bull**** that nobody believes or even cares
about. And you play tag-team with your twin Patrick. By now the two of
you should realize that your nonsense will have no effect on what I do
or say.

The most important question materializes: what exactly are you
trying accomplish? This is obviously eating away at your soul, as no
person in his right mind would cop to sitting at work and reading
13,000 posts from another person just so he could skew a bunch of lies.
Do you not realize how people here are viewing you? Is your present
situation *that* frustrating? At what point, and for what reason, did
I get under your skin?

I know you'll sidestep these questions, but take a moment in your
haze and see how that will look. Think of all the other people who do
not "bare their souls" in a world-wide forum like this. Think of them
laughing over you trying to enforce that concept.

Nah, there's something more to it. This has gone beyond reason, so
answer: what exactly are you trying to accomplish? You too, Patrick.

--
CobraJet
Old March 11th 05, 03:51 AM
CobraJet

In article >, Joe
> wrote:

> CobraJet > wrote in
> :
> > That company was recently revived, but the new owners are severe
> > Thumpers. Hence, I do not buy any of the re-issues. But I do have
> > several of the originals, including a Marlin and the '70 Rebel
> > Machine.
> >
> > http://www.johanmodels.com/

> Neat pic on their page - the Chrysler Turbine IIRC. Now the Rebel
> Machine wasn't too shabby in its day, even though it should've been
> made earlier than '70. Mid 14s in the 1/4 off the showroom floor:
>

> http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/...bMachineArticl
> e.html
>
> That link also claims that contrary to popular belief, the '64 GTO
> wasn't the first muscle car - that title is credited to the '57
> Rambler Rebel with a Nash 327 V8. Interesting.

I tend to attribute that title to the '57 F-code Fairlane. A 312
with a blower would certainly outrun the Rebel.

--
CobraJet
Old March 11th 05, 04:39 PM
CobraJet

In article >, Joe
> wrote:

> CobraJet > wrote in
> :
>
> > In article >, Joe
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> CobraJet > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Neat pic on their page - the Chrysler Turbine IIRC. Now the Rebel
> >> Machine wasn't too shabby in its day, even though it should've been
> >> made earlier than '70. Mid 14s in the 1/4 off the showroom floor:
> >>

> http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/...Article/RebMac
> >> hineArticl e.html
> >>
> >> That link also claims that contrary to popular belief, the '64 GTO
> >> wasn't the first muscle car - that title is credited to the '57
> >> Rambler Rebel with a Nash 327 V8. Interesting.

> > I tend to attribute that title to the '57 F-code Fairlane. A 312
> > with a blower would certainly outrun the Rebel.

> Ah, but was the blower factory?

Ah, but of course, or I wouldn't be referring to it as an F-code.

http://members.aol.com/kalispell7/serial.htm

http://www.1957ford.com/asp/gallery....=7&catdetid=30

--
CobraJet

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 01:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 03:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 08:38 AM