New Dodge Challenger - is it just me?

Old July 29th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Default New Dodge Challenger - is it just me?

This may be nit-picking, but is it just me or does anyone else think
that the concept car bears more of a resemblance to the old Cuda
rather than the old Challenger?

Old July 29th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dave[_1_]

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:
> This may be nit-picking, but is it just me or does anyone else think
> that the concept car bears more of a resemblance to the old Cuda
> rather than the old Challenger?

It is just you. While the Barracuda and Challenger shared bodywork from
1970 on, all the styling cues are from the Challenger. The Barracuda and
Challenger were twins though.