Glove compartment

Old October 18th 04, 10:25 PM
Ron Kiestra

Default Glove compartment

The chicken McNugget

"Bert" > schreef in bericht

Old October 18th 04, 10:56 PM
Ron Kiestra

In my AudiTT 2001 is besides a cup holder a holder for a pencil.

"Bert" > schreef in bericht

Old October 18th 04, 11:47 PM
Peter Bell

In message >
Bert > wrote:

> The square clip in front of that still puzzles me.

It will hold a few sheets of paper, or membership cards ....

Old October 19th 04, 02:42 PM
Darwin McCUllough

the square clip holds my driving license very nicely and the pen clip does a
sterling job too!

-darwin mccullough
"Peter Bell" > wrote in message
> In message >
> Bert > wrote:
>
> > The square clip in front of that still puzzles me.

> It will hold a few sheets of paper, or membership cards ....
>
> --
> Peter Bell (Note Spamtrap - To reply, replace 'invalid' with

'bellfamily')

Old October 19th 04, 11:13 PM
daytripper

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:51:01 +0200, Bert
> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:42:55 +0000 (UTC), "Darwin McCUllough"
> wrote:
>
>>the square clip holds my driving license very nicely and the pen clip does a
>>sterling job too!

>Looked at it another time this morning.
>A pen doesn't fit in, and the gap under the clip is too large to hold
>a single card. I still think some part is missing...
>
> || ||

> --------
> | |
> | | <----- Square clip
> --------
>

>Bert

Perhaps a tool to manually close a sun roof has gone missing?
Old October 19th 04, 11:34 PM
BillyRay

Mine is not like that at all but does have a large convex cover that takes
up most of the door area. Could you be missing the cover?