Alfa 75 Speaker Sizes

Old June 17th 04, 10:21 PM
SteveH

Default Alfa 75 Speaker Sizes

Anyone know what they are? - for both the front doors and rear shelf?

I don't want to have to take everything apart to measure them before
ordering the replacements.

Cheers,

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old June 18th 04, 08:12 AM
bozoni

> Anyone know what they are? - for both the front doors and rear shelf?
>
> I don't want to have to take everything apart to measure them before
> ordering the replacements.

Hi,
front 9x15,
rear 13cm,
but I am afraid they are too small to get any reasonable sound.

Regards
bozoni
Milano Verde

Old June 19th 04, 12:20 AM
SteveH

bozoni > wrote:

> > Anyone know what they are? - for both the front doors and rear shelf?
> >
> > I don't want to have to take everything apart to measure them before
> > ordering the replacements.

> Hi,
> front 9x15,
> rear 13cm,
> but I am afraid they are too small to get any reasonable sound.

Thanks.

In 'real money' that's 6"x4" in the front and 5.25" in the back, then.

Agreed, you're not going to get great sound from that, but my existing
kit is sounding very tired - and it's not exactly high-spec stuff in
there. Want to swap the dual cones for proper co-ax speakers.

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL

Alfa radio reception Neil Waterworth Alfa Romeo 3 June 12th 04 04:24 PM
Alfa Speedometer rob Alfa Romeo 1 June 4th 04 09:48 PM
Alfa 164 ABS Warning D & J Merrylees Alfa Romeo 0 May 24th 04 07:37 AM
Light at the end of the tunnel for UK Alfa drivers?? Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 0 May 22nd 04 11:08 AM
Giulietta e Nuova 147 Plug-in Bourne Alfa Romeo 0 May 13th 04 01:16 PM