164 or 156

Old May 28th 04, 09:35 PM
Thanassis Gaitatzis

Default 164 or 156

Hi guys,

I`m new in this message board and my english is not very well....

I want to buy a used car and I think it must be an Alfa, but I have no expirience with Alfa. Here in germany I can become a november
1996 164 with a full equipment. The engine is a 6cyl. 2.0 lt. with Turboloader and 205 hp. 116.000 km. What do you know about this
modell? Is it ok, or are there static problems you know? On wich points I have to be carefull? Is the engine with the 3.0 ltr.
better? I prefere the 2.0 engine because the taxes for this engine is more cheaper. Fuel consumtion?

And what can you say me about the 156. I think about the 1.8 T-Spark with 155 hp. Is the 2.0 T-Spark also with 155 hp better?? What
do you know about problems. How many fuel does it need on 100km?

At least, what do you think about the models 147 and155??

Thanks for your tips

Thanassis

Old May 29th 04, 02:12 PM
164 TD

The 164 TB is a beauty!!!
Make sure the turbo is in good shape.
I would go for the 164...........
Take a look and ask some questions at http://alfa168.de/

good luck,

Arjen

2 x 164 TD

"Thanassis Gaitatzis" > schreef in bericht