74 y.o. GGM in jail for refusing to sign ticket for seat belt violation

Old June 5th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default 74 y.o. GGM in jail for refusing to sign ticket for seat belt violation

> jaybird said in rec.autos.driving:
> Why? They're covered under the traffic code and required by law to do what
> they did. That makes a lawsuit a little difficult.

I don't know about that, jaybird. When we got judges letting child
molesters go because they are *too short* for prison, its not too much
of a stretch to think that the aforementioned lawsuit would make it to a
jury...

Old June 5th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > jaybird said in rec.autos.driving:
> > Why? They're covered under the traffic code and required by law to do what
> > they did. That makes a lawsuit a little difficult.

> I don't know about that, jaybird. When we got judges letting child
> molesters go because they are *too short* for prison, its not too much
> of a stretch to think that the aforementioned lawsuit would make it to a
> jury...

True. I am no longer surprised at what a sleazebag of a lawyer will
drag into court on a contingency basis.

Harry K

C5 Belt Squeak Dave Corvette 15 February 24th 06 01:30 PM
Serpentine belt replacement with *newest design* belt? Lawrence Glickman Technology 12 February 6th 06 12:19 AM
1999 Caravan Serpentine Belt Issue Jim Candela Dodge 85 December 27th 05 10:05 PM
timing belt tension Ryan Underwood Technology 14 September 25th 05 12:13 AM
How to bypass seat belt alarm in 05 Town & Country? Father of the Year Chrysler 53 June 30th 05 01:23 AM