Billet Grille?

Old January 18th 05, 02:33 AM
relic

Default Billet Grille?

Was thinking of installing a billet grille on my 02 xlt. was wondering if
anyone has done or seen one and how does it look? and would you recomend.
With the Ford emblem or without?

Old January 18th 05, 03:53 AM
Jim Warman

It's hard for anyone else to tell you what you are going to like. This is a
matter for personal taste.

We can no more pick your cars attire than we can pick your attire. Sorry for
the non-answer, but that's how I feel....

lkaboutautos.com...

Old January 18th 05, 07:54 AM
DR RASTIS FAF00FNIK

"relic" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Was thinking of installing a billet grille on my 02 xlt. was wondering if
> anyone has done or seen one and how does it look? and would you recomend.
> With the Ford emblem or without?

In **MY** opinion I think they look like ****. Ford has about 3 or 4
differant factory grills from flat black/gloss black to silver/satin to
chrome that look good.
The billet grills (see BBQ grill) look like they would go with the clear
tail-light lens, the blue LED window-washers and a huge wing on the roof.
Thats just MY opinion, yours may vary.
No "offense" to the people who own them and like them.....just NOT for me.

Old January 18th 05, 11:16 PM
Silverbirdflyer

Call the boys at "PIMP MY RIDE" they can tell ya if it is hot or not. Of
course it is all a matter of taste and personal choice. Happy Motoring YO!

Old January 19th 05, 01:19 AM
relic

no sh*! its a matter of taste. I have seen pictures, and thought it looked
good. seeing it in a picture and seeing it in person can be two different
things, quality etc. as far as would you reccomend I was wondering if
anyone has done it themsleves and if they were pleased with it.
installation, quality. Please!if you dont have any info about a post dont
respond to it.

Old January 19th 05, 02:06 AM
Hairy

"relic" > wrote in message
lkabouttrucks.com...
> no sh*! its a matter of taste. I have seen pictures, and thought it looked
> good. seeing it in a picture and seeing it in person can be two different
> things, quality etc. as far as would you reccomend I was wondering if
> anyone has done it themsleves and if they were pleased with it.
> installation, quality. Please!if you dont have any info about a post dont
> respond to it.

Try the Sport Trac Forums. They have had extensive discussions about the
billet grills.
http://www.mysporttrac.com/mysporttrac/

Stud stripped on my 1600 cc oil billet cover plate Chuck Townsley VW air cooled 6 November 25th 04 05:03 PM
156 grille eeyore7 Alfa Romeo 0 October 21st 04 08:20 PM
WTB: Lund Winter Grille Inserts Kyonn Gowans 4x4 0 September 9th 04 01:00 PM
Does a OEM Denali Grille Fit a Yukon??? John Davison 4x4 0 March 30th 04 10:05 PM