Mitchell on Demand version 4.3

Old May 15th 04, 03:03 AM
TJ

Default Mitchell on Demand version 4.3

I have a set of Mithcell on Demand version 4.3 Cd's
I am unable to install this program. I would appreciate any assistance
or installation procedure/files.

Thank you in advance
TJ
Old May 15th 04, 04:25 AM
shiden_Kai

"TJ" wrote

> I have a set of Mithcell on Demand version 4.3 Cd's
> I am unable to install this program. I would appreciate any assistance
> or installation procedure/files.

Go use a program like "E-mule" and search for
Mitchell on Demand Install disks.

Ian

Old May 16th 04, 05:58 AM
TJ

"shiden_Kai" > wrote in message news:<Z4gpc.479511$oR5.207334@pd7tw3no>...
> "TJ" wrote
>
> > I have a set of Mithcell on Demand version 4.3 Cd's
> > I am unable to install this program. I would appreciate any assistance
> > or installation procedure/files.

> Go use a program like "E-mule" and search for
> Mitchell on Demand Install disks.
>
> Ian

Hey Ian,

Thanks for the tip. I searched on E-Mule and managed to download
Mitchell on Demand Install disks. I used WinImage to extract both exe
files onto floppies. I do recieve an error in the beginning of the
install indicating The current diskette does not support installation
of Mitchell on Demand 4 Please insert key diskette and select OK, or
Cancel to abort Installation. The version of Mitchell on Demand I have
is 4.3 I believe the file I dowloaded is for an earlier version.
I have tried searching on E-mule for version 4.3 and I have not had
any luck finding it.

TJ
Old May 16th 04, 04:33 PM
shiden_Kai

"TJ" wrote

> Thanks for the tip. I searched on E-Mule and managed to download
> Mitchell on Demand Install disks. I used WinImage to extract both exe
> files onto floppies. I do recieve an error in the beginning of the
> install indicating The current diskette does not support installation
> of Mitchell on Demand 4 Please insert key diskette and select OK, or
> Cancel to abort Installation. The version of Mitchell on Demand I have
> is 4.3 I believe the file I dowloaded is for an earlier version.
> I have tried searching on E-mule for version 4.3 and I have not had
> any luck finding it.

In that case, you may have to download the newer version of
the Mitchell on Demand Cd's. They are also available all over
the place. You can find them on e-mule. You would be looking
for Mitchell on Demand Domestic 2003 files with the .iso
extension. There are 9 cd's available. Those install disks you
have now will work with them. The 2003 version goes back
to 1980, so it spans a number of years.

Ian

Old June 8th 04, 01:56 PM
Rmercuri82

hi i think i can help with your installation problem. the install files
found on emule usually dont work. i do whoever know of a f=a fix. email
me if possible. my adress is my username at aol.com

Old June 8th 04, 02:05 PM
Rmercuri82

me if possible. my adress is my username at aol.com

Old May 29th 05, 11:32 PM
mitch

Anyone know where to find working Install Disks for ver. 5.6?

will pay a few bucks.

(remove 000 from email address0

om...

Old May 29th 05, 11:58 PM