FS: OT Compaq Laptop - Trying to help out Bimmer buddies

Old December 17th 04, 12:49 AM
Knight

Default FS: OT Compaq Laptop - Trying to help out Bimmer buddies

Hello All,
I'm listing this here on alt.auto.bmw because I thought I'd give all you
guys a chance at my laptop before I stuck it in eBay. You folks have
provided me
with LOTS of good info on my BMWs (325IS, 525i, and a 97 M3). Lots of
amusing hours spent reading your posts. So I thought I'd try to give back a
little.

I'm selling my 4 month old Compaq Presario 2570US series laptop that I must
sell NOW. I'm asking $750.00 Negotiable.

Here are the spec's:
P4 2.40Ghz
512MB DDR RAM
60GB Toshiba Hard Drive (It came with a 40GB. I had the drive upgraded at
Best Buy)
ATI Radeon IGP 345M Graphics Card - Mobile Radeon!!!
Windows XP Professional SP2 with CD Key Sticker on bottom of case.
USB 2.0
Firewire 1394
802.11b/g WiFi Built In
56k / v.90 v.92 Modem
Toshiba SD-R2312 DVD/CDRW - 24x CDRW / 8X DVD
Built IN Floppy (These seem to be getting rare!)
Lithium Ion Battery - Works fine & holds a great charge
15" LCD - runs at 1024x768 - Looks amazing!

It looks like this -
http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/0e/b5/d3_1_b.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/0d/17/b9_1.JPG

No, those are not MY laptop. My digital camera is dead for now. But mine
looks better than the pictures.

Please email me at "net_admin AT cox DOT net"

Thank You
Wayne K.