92 LT1 coupe, slow starting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st 04, 04:29 PM
jameson

FYI;
Vette busted a radiator hose last night on the way to church... had to
leave it there all night and get it towed today. No store had the
proper hose and I bought one hoping I could cut it for a temp fix but
didnt work.

Im not used to being strnded and having a car do crap like this. Are
all american cars like this? My Blazer was, but even my crappy 1987
blazer didnt have to be in the shop 3 times in one month. of the 3
hondas Ive owned, the most work ive had to do on them was oil, rotate,
and one clutch replacement...

while this is a minor problem (and probably typical for a 12 year old
car), i think it is the last straw for me. Id love to have this car as
a weekend car, but not a daily driver, it makes me too nervous. Any
takers? At least the paint looks as good as it did in 1992 on the
showroom floor!
Jazz Mann a.k.a. vette-owner-wanna-be-but-cant-seem-to-get-a-break