1992 Mazda Idiot Light

Old July 31st 05, 10:50 PM
pocketparts

Default 1992 Mazda Idiot Light

How do you find the code to get ride of the engine symbol when vehicle hits
120,000?

Old July 31st 05, 11:05 PM
maxpower

"pocketparts" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> How do you find the code to get ride of the engine symbol when vehicle

hits
> 120,000?

I would start by calling your local mazda dealer or posting your question in
a mazda newsgroup

Old August 1st 05, 02:24 AM
Larry Crites

You already asked this once.

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

Old August 1st 05, 06:54 AM
Eldrige

pocketparts wrote:

> How do you find the code to get ride of the engine symbol when vehicle hits
> 120,000?

This is a Dodge group and a Mazda isn't a Dodge. Why are you asking
here? Want us to go over to the Mazda newsgroup and ask how to get the
codes on a Dodge?
Old August 1st 05, 01:24 PM
rob

look under the passenger seat......if you see a small box with a reset hole
in it, unplug it. this is NOT a Mazda group but I worked on once in the
early 90s and this was an issue I found. you reset the light at tune up
intervals 25,000 50,000 etc when the light comes on, after 120,000 I think
they said just unhook it.

ofcourse YOU MIGHT CHECK A REAL MAZDA GROUP to make sure as these
instructions were for a Mazda MPV and the reset switch is located in various
different place throughout the vehicle. I just happened to remember working
on in august of 1990.