How to buy Richard Burns Rally?

Old May 22nd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

Default How to buy Richard Burns Rally?

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in
news
<ROLLS EYES INTO BACK OF
> HEAD>

That's because you are probably mentally retarded.
Old May 22nd 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"PlowBoy," > wrote in :

> Gumby.
>
> They sold that title everywhere, when it was NEW. the game is like 3
> years old now?

No, they didn't. If they had I would own it. I've never seen it at my local
Walmart either, or EB, or LD, or Futureshop.
Old May 22nd 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock

"Gumby" > wrote in message
> "PlowBoy," > wrote in :
>
>> Gumby.
>>
>> They sold that title everywhere, when it was NEW. the game is like 3
>> years old now?

> No, they didn't. If they had I would own it. I've never seen it at my
> local
> Walmart either, or EB, or LD, or Futureshop.

or the internet?

Old May 22nd 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock

"Gumby" > wrote in message
> "Roger Longcock" > wrote in
> news >
> <ROLLS EYES INTO BACK OF
>> HEAD>

> That's because you are probably mentally retarded.

Oh charming. Pick on some of societies' most unfortunate in order to make
your pathetic little point! I'm actually rolling my eyes because you're a
stupid little ****.

Old May 23rd 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in
:

> Oh charming. Pick on some of societies' most unfortunate in order to
> make your pathetic little point! I'm actually rolling my eyes because
> you're a stupid little ****.

No, you are roilliong your eyes "into the back of your head" because you
are (a)retarded (b) dieing from stupidity (c) a moron. Take your pick or
choose all three.
Old May 23rd 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in news:IwgZj.2$jZ1.0
@newsfe05.ams2:

> or the internet?

**** off and die already. I don't buy anything via Canada's toilet. Only
online method for me to get RBR is via the US or Europe. If you know a
Canadian dealer that sells it then point me to it and I will buy it.

Still waiting for you to prove to me that you installed X-Plane in a
fraction of the time it took me. How many fractions of 6hrs. are we talking
about anyway? Until you prove what you say I am inclicned to think you are
a BS'ing cock sucker so stop responding to my posts and go find someone
else to harrass.
Old May 24th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock[_2_]

Gumby wrote:
> "Roger Longcock" > wrote in news:IwgZj.2$jZ1.0
> @newsfe05.ams2:
>
>> or the internet?
>>

> **** off and die already. I don't buy anything via Canada's toilet. Only
> online method for me to get RBR is via the US or Europe. If you know a
> Canadian dealer that sells it then point me to it and I will buy it.

Well get a copy from a European seller on eBay and pay via paypal and
get their protection.

This game is easily available!

> Still waiting for you to prove to me that you installed X-Plane in a
> fraction of the time it took me. How many fractions of 6hrs. are we talking
> about anyway? Until you prove what you say I am inclicned to think you are
> a BS'ing cock sucker so stop responding to my posts and go find someone
> else to harrass.

X-Planes went on in an hour and a half. Maybe you need a faster system?
Old May 24th 08, 11:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock

"Poky" > wrote in message
> I'm in Canada and never see this game in the store. Why is that? Am I
> forced to pirate it to get a copy?

Do you do a lot of pirating?

Old May 24th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

Roger Longcock > wrote in
:

> Well get a copy from a European seller on eBay and pay via paypal and
> get their protection.

Don't have a PayPal account and don't want one. Not after the "horror"
stories I have read of them locking people's bank accounts. Don't beleive
me? Look it up on google.

> X-Planes went on in an hour and a half. Maybe you need a faster
> system?

Still don't believe you. I made a fairly lenghty post about it in the
flight sims group. I did need to update the firmware on my Samsung DVD-RW
and that has doubled it's read speed but even still, on a dual layer disk
DVD that is only 8X speed and X-Plane will still take about 3hrs. to
install. My cpu is . You can't even buy a faster cpu than that
and I doubt quad core will make it install faster. I posted a challenge to
you too so I hope you go read it and take me up on the offer. Thanks for
making me look into the issue though, would probably never have updated the
DVD-RW firmware otherwise.
Old May 24th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in news:nHRZj.1734
:

> Do you do a lot of pirating?

Nope. But I do sometimes download abandonware and if I can't buy RBR at the
store then it is abandonware by all definitions. The publisher makes no
profit from eBay sales so I doubt they care how I aquire a copy.