French And CERN Build Massive Particle Accelerator (Black HoleGenerator) Unknown Planetary Risk To Create BIG BANG

Old April 30th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Bob Simpson

Default French And CERN Build Massive Particle Accelerator (Black HoleGenerator) Unknown Planetary Risk To Create BIG BANG

On Apr 30, 4:37 pm, "Doomsday Machine" > wrote:

> I want to learn more, where can I go?

Go to Hell. You're an alarmist getting your rocks off (if you have
any) scaring people with piles of total bull****.
Old April 30th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Halmyre[_2_]

In article >,
says...
> On Apr 30, 4:37 pm, "Doomsday Machine" > wrote:
> >

> > I want to learn more, where can I go?
> >

> Go to Hell. You're an alarmist getting your rocks off (if you have
> any) scaring people with piles of total bull****.

Who's scared?

--
Halmyre

That's you that is.
Old May 1st 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Raoul Duke[_2_]

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:42:10 GMT, Halmyre >
wrote:
>In article >,
says...
>> On Apr 30, 4:37 pm, "Doomsday Machine" > wrote:
>> >
>> > I want to learn more, where can I go?
>> >

>> Go to Hell. You're an alarmist getting your rocks off (if you have
>> any) scaring people with piles of total bull****.

>Who's scared?

No kidding, I had a full body laugh going.

--
"Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"
Old May 1st 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Byron Forbes

Awe come on - that was good stuff!

The basic point is this - you will get super densities (which they are
calling micro black holes) produced by making protons have head on
collisions with a relative speed of twice the speed of light. If the gravity
produced was strong enough and enough of these micro black holes occured
close enough to each other then they could become a black hole proper.

So what you say? Well then the entire planet collapses in on itself in
an instant. Don't worry - you won't see it coming or feel a thing!

Old May 1st 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Frank Adam

On Thu, 1 May 2008 10:01:56 +1000, "Byron Forbes"
> wrote:

> Awe come on - that was good stuff!
>
> The basic point is this - you will get super densities (which they are
>calling micro black holes) produced by making protons have head on
>collisions with a relative speed of twice the speed of light. If the gravity
>produced was strong enough and enough of these micro black holes occured
>close enough to each other then they could become a black hole proper.
>
> So what you say? Well then the entire planet collapses in on itself in
>an instant. Don't worry - you won't see it coming or feel a thing!

Crap, the Greens will be ****ed. Black is almost impossible to keep
clean. ;-)

--

Regards, Frank
Old May 1st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
General[_2_]

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> Awe come on - that was good stuff!
>
> The basic point is this - you will get super densities (which they are
> calling micro black holes) produced by making protons have head on
> collisions with a relative speed of twice the speed of light. If the
> gravity produced was strong enough and enough of these micro black holes
> occured close enough to each other then they could become a black hole
> proper.
>
> So what you say? Well then the entire planet collapses in on itself in
> an instant. Don't worry - you won't see it coming or feel a thing!

So the chances of them finding what they are looking for are practially
ZERO.

But the chances of something bad happening are NOT but zero but darn close.

Good investment..

Old May 1st 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Depresion

"Frank Adam" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 May 2008 10:01:56 +1000, "Byron Forbes"
> > wrote:
>
>> Awe come on - that was good stuff!
>>
>> The basic point is this - you will get super densities (which they are
>>calling micro black holes) produced by making protons have head on
>>collisions with a relative speed of twice the speed of light. If the
>>gravity
>>produced was strong enough and enough of these micro black holes occured
>>close enough to each other then they could become a black hole proper.
>>
>> So what you say? Well then the entire planet collapses in on itself in
>>an instant. Don't worry - you won't see it coming or feel a thing!
>>

> Crap, the Greens will be ****ed. Black is almost impossible to keep
> clean. ;-)

Most planets of our class destroy them selves not by war but by compressing
the entire planet to the size of a pea looking for the Higgs Boson.

Old May 1st 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
emuLOAD

On 1 Mag, 07:06, "Depresion" <127.0.0.1> wrote:
> "Frank Adam" > wrote in message

> > On Thu, 1 May 2008 10:01:56 +1000, "Byron Forbes"
> > > wrote:

> >> * *Awe come on - that was good stuff!

> >> * *The basic point is this - you will get super densities (which they are
> >>calling micro black holes) produced by making protons have head on
> >>collisions with a relative speed of twice the speed of light. If the
> >>gravity
> >>produced was strong enough and enough of these micro black holes occured
> >>close enough to each other then they could become a black hole proper.

> >> * *So what you say? Well then the entire planet collapses in on itself in
> >>an instant. Don't worry - you won't see it coming or feel a thing!

> > Crap, the Greens will be ****ed. Black is almost impossible to keep
> > clean. ;-)

> Most planets of our class destroy them selves not by war but by compressing
> the entire planet to the size of a pea looking for the Higgs Boson.- Nascondi testo tra virgolette -
>
> - Mostra testo tra virgolette -

I'll beleave that the CERN large hardon collider poses relevant risks
on humanity when I see it go all wrong with my eyes...

so eitherway, never :P
Old May 1st 08, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Bigbird

Raoul Duke wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:42:10 GMT, Halmyre >
> wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > says...

> >> Go to Hell. You're an alarmist getting your rocks off (if you have
> >> any) scaring people with piles of total bull****.

> > Who's scared?

> No kidding, I had a full body laugh going.

Now *that* would scare me if I was within 50 miles.

--
Pitwall is an online F1 manager game where you receive a team and need
to develop the team to get on the top podium position! Pitwall is
Old May 1st 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.drugs.cannabis
Frank Adam

On Thu, 1 May 2008 00:13:45 -0700 (PDT), emuLOAD
> wrote:

>On 1 Mag, 07:06, "Depresion" <127.0.0.1> wrote:
>> "Frank Adam" > wrote in message

>> > On Thu, 1 May 2008 10:01:56 +1000, "Byron Forbes"

>> > Crap, the Greens will be ****ed. Black is almost impossible to keep
>> > clean. ;-)

>> Most planets of our class destroy them selves not by war but by compressing
>> the entire planet to the size of a pea looking for the Higgs Boson.- Nascondi testo tra virgolette -
>>
>> - Mostra testo tra virgolette -

>I'll beleave that the CERN large hardon collider poses relevant risks
>on humanity when I see it go all wrong with my eyes...
>
>so eitherway, never :P

That was the base of my master plan(rejected by the bloody do gooders)
when the nukes were a worry to the world's health. I thought, instead
of cutting back, why not extend the numbers ? Make many millions of
ICBMs and just cover every acre of the major cities on Earth..
We in the city would never know there was even a war. And since when
do we actually care about rural areas ? ;-)

ps: why is this xposted to drugs.cannabis ? Is that a required
substance for this advanced level discussion ?
I mean to Rasf1, by all means.. Max's next idea may be a black hole
indeed. :-)

--

Regards, Frank