Best PC Racing Simulators

Old April 26th 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Quentin Queerbottom

Default Best PC Racing Simulators

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>
>> Don't you have a postal service where you are?

> Yes, but I don't do cross border shopping because it is too much of a
> hassle and costly.

Where do you live then, Outer-****ing-Mongolia? You're hardly going to get
stung for much tax on 50 bucks, you tight cnut!

Old April 26th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
VZ Racing

And there it is... the name calling has begun. Grow up!

"Quentin Queerbottom" > wrote in
message ...

Old April 26th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Quentin Queerbottom

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message >
> In the Age of Immediate Want many users have very little patience,
> including the developers, who have no patience with posters who have no
> patience.

Inpatient cnuts.

Old April 27th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave Seven

Quentin Queerbottom wrote:

> Where do you live then, Outer-****ing-Mongolia? You're hardly going to
> get stung for much tax on 50 bucks, you tight cnut!

I once got stung on a cross border shipment for a free game. Customs
deemed it's value at $60.00 so I had to pay tax on it and a $5.00
handling fee. Then there are those asshole courier companies that charge
a brokerage fee too. ****ing right I'm a cheap ****, and with good
reason too.
Old April 27th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave Seven

You're definitely a queer. Too much of a pussy to even spell **** correctly.
Old April 27th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Quentin Queerbottom

"Dave Seven" > wrote in message
> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>

>> Inpatient cnuts.

> You're definitely a queer. Too much of a pussy to even spell ****
> correctly.

or impatient.

And, yes, I am queer. Queer as you like, dear boy, queer as YOU like. ;-)

Old April 27th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"Quentin Queerbottom" > wrote in
message ...

> "Dave Seven" > wrote in message
>> Quentin Queerbottom wrote:
>>

>>> Inpatient cnuts.

>> You're definitely a queer. Too much of a pussy to even spell ****
>> correctly.

> or impatient.
>
> And, yes, I am queer. Queer as you like, dear boy, queer as YOU like. ;-)

Is that you Max!? Nice video!

Old April 28th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave Seven

Quentin Queerbottom wrote:

> And, yes, I am queer. Queer as you like, dear boy, queer as YOU like. ;-)

In the U.K queer can also mean you are just a twisted mofo and not
homosexual. I think you are probably both.
Old April 30th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mika Takala[_2_]

"P Gagg" > wrote in message
ine.com...

>> Modern Formula 1
>> 1. F1 Challenge '99-02'

> Hmm, I'd say EA F1 2002 was pretty good at F1.

Was, until EA F1 Challenge 99-02 beat it. Now rFactor's mods are more
current and somewhat better.

> And I'd add either Colin MCrae Rally 4 (or DiRT) as the best rally sims.

SIMS??? They are Arcade games. RBR is the only rally sim, and it is very
good.

> And of course not forgetting GTA3 as the best car-jacking sim...

Why not GTA: San Andreas then? Its a lot more current in graphics than GTA3
or GTA: Vice City were. And GTA IV will be even better when it hits the PC
market.

--
Mika Takala

UltraForce Simulators Announces GS-3 Support for Sim Factory's ARCA/Remax Series Racing Simulator [email protected] Simulators 8 July 5th 07 01:53 PM
RIP Racing Simulators reggie white Simulators 11 September 7th 05 05:13 PM
ATV simulators Anti Spam Simulators 1 June 17th 05 03:42 AM
Using simulators is a SIN ! ! ! ! ! Bruno Beam Simulators 17 December 20th 04 10:33 AM