GPL

Old May 19th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Paulie

Default GPL

Just refound this in the back of my cupboard... is life still stong in the
late 60's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the originator of the message.

states them to be the views of F1-Conspiracies Publishing.

Old May 22nd 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"Paulie" > wrote in
:

> Just refound this in the back of my cupboard... is life still stong in
> the late 60's

Yes, but you need to get some mods and a new renderer for it to work
correctly and look good on modern hardware. I was just playing it yesterday
in 1680x1050 glory. Now I just need to get TrackIR working in it.
Old May 22nd 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock

"Gumby" > wrote in message
> "Paulie" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Just refound this in the back of my cupboard... is life still stong in
>> the late 60's

> Yes, but you need to get some mods and a new renderer for it to work
> correctly and look good on modern hardware. I was just playing it
> yesterday
> in 1680x1050 glory. Now I just need to get TrackIR working in it.

New renderer? A new one than the DirectX one that came out for it last
century?

Old May 22nd 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Roger Longcock wrote:

> New renderer? A new one than the DirectX one that came out for it last
> century?

A new one as of the 7th of this month...

http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=318308

Cheers
Tony
Old May 23rd 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock

"Tony R" > wrote in message
> Roger Longcock wrote:
>
>> New renderer? A new one than the DirectX one that came out for it last
>> century?

> A new one as of the 7th of this month...
>
> http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=318308
>
> Cheers
> Tony

Excellent. Still one of the best sims after 10 years!

Old May 23rd 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in message

> "Gumby" > wrote in message
>> "Paulie" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Just refound this in the back of my cupboard... is life still stong in
>>> the late 60's

>> Yes, but you need to get some mods and a new renderer for it to work
>> correctly and look good on modern hardware. I was just playing it
>> yesterday
>> in 1680x1050 glory. Now I just need to get TrackIR working in it.

> New renderer? A new one than the DirectX one that came out for it last
> century?

LOL - c'mon, ya gotta admit it made you and me laugh!

Good one um, RLC

Old May 23rd 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

"Roger Longcock" > wrote in news:s4xZj.379$DT1.18
@newsfe23.ams2:

> Excellent. Still one of the best sims after 10 years!

And if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even know about it. Without this new
renederer I can no longer even play GPL on the latest Nvidia drivers so
thanks much to the author of this gift.
Old May 26th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Roger Longcock[_2_]

Gumby wrote:
> "Roger Longcock" > wrote in news:s4xZj.379$DT1.18
> @newsfe23.ams2:
>
>> Excellent. Still one of the best sims after 10 years!
>>

> And if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even know about it. Without this new
> renederer I can no longer even play GPL on the latest Nvidia drivers so
> thanks much to the author of this gift.

If it wasn't for you? Don't be stupid. I'd have easily fund this info
had i wanted to reinstall it.
Old May 27th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gumby

Roger Longcock > wrote in
:

> If it wasn't for you? Don't be stupid. I'd have easily fund this info
> had i wanted to reinstall it.

Don't you think "needle dick" would be a more appropriate made up last
name?