Herbie !!

Old June 5th 05, 07:35 PM
johnboy

"Shag" > wrote

> Cry me a river. Maybe you "deserve" your situation like you said
> someone else "deserved" a particular kind of mechanic.

Is other's people's bad luck your way of getting your kicks?
Glad I could brighten your day.

Old June 5th 05, 07:36 PM
johnboy

"Tim Rogers" > wrote

> ...............You lost part of your left hand from herpes? I'm afraid to
> ask what you were doing with that hand.

I got by touching the hand of an OR tech.

Old June 5th 05, 07:50 PM
Shag

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 13:35:19 -0500, "johnboy" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote
>
>> Cry me a river. Maybe you "deserve" your situation like you said
>> someone else "deserved" a particular kind of mechanic.

>Is other's people's bad luck your way of getting your kicks?

No, only your bad luck since you come off like an asshole so
frequently.

>Glad I could brighten your day.

Me too! :-)

Old June 5th 05, 07:51 PM
Shag

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:33:42 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .

>> ............snip.............Speaking of
>> whining, my hands actually feel great now.
>> Must be something in the
>> por-15 that cured them. WOOT!
>>

>................Maybe the gasoline killed that fungus. Try some jock itch
>cream on them next time.
>

>timmy

Hmm... There's an idea, especially since I have tons of that laying
around already. :-P

Old June 5th 05, 08:05 PM
johnboy

"Shag" > wrote in message

> No, only your bad luck since you come off like an asshole so
> frequently.

That's Mister Asshole to you.

Old June 5th 05, 08:44 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Remco" > wrote in message

I don't get this hating on Herbie:
> Here's a movie that draws some attention to this hobby - What could
> possibly be wrong with that?

lots....first the price of even the "junkers" can/will go through the
roof....and when the market is there the aftermarket's parts prices will go
up too....that is the best part...the worst part? how about another wave of
butchered up, hacked up, and generally ****ed over cars left behind when the
new "enthusiasts" decide its not fun anymore...

Old June 5th 05, 08:50 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message

>>Me doubts Chris will flame me for the Herbie thang.

> If he doesn't it's just because he's got more important things to do.
> If I still had stuff to do today other than sit here and watch the
> race then I wouldn't have said anything either.

nope....not gonna flame anyone for their opinion.....as long as they let me
have mine...

>>If life looks any dimmer to me soon, I'll be building a Herpies Beetle.

> Cry me a river. Maybe you "deserve" your situation like you said
> someone else "deserved" a particular kind of mechanic.

*ahem*....
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e5b624fb?hl=en

Old June 5th 05, 08:52 PM
Shag

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:50:20 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
>
>>>Me doubts Chris will flame me for the Herbie thang.

>> If he doesn't it's just because he's got more important things to do.
>> If I still had stuff to do today other than sit here and watch the
>> race then I wouldn't have said anything either.
>>

>nope....not gonna flame anyone for their opinion.....as long as they let me
>have mine...
>

>>>If life looks any dimmer to me soon, I'll be building a Herpies Beetle.

>> Cry me a river. Maybe you "deserve" your situation like you said
>> someone else "deserved" a particular kind of mechanic.

>*ahem*....
>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e5b624fb?hl=en

Like you always do? :-)

Old June 5th 05, 08:57 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message

> Like you always do? :-)

LOL...i'm not even gonna respond....just like you
didn't...LOL....oh...wait....i guess i just did....<G>

Old June 5th 05, 09:37 PM
Tim Rogers

"johnboy" > wrote in message
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote
>
> > ...............You lost part of your left hand from herpes? I'm afraid

> > ask what you were doing with that hand.

> I got by touching the hand of an OR tech.

...............I was only an OR tech (part time) during part of the seventies
while I was in college at the University of Houston. Can you say
Perfusionist? Google it if you're curious.