Logitech Force Feedback Pro

Old March 8th 05, 09:26 AM
Laura

Default Logitech Force Feedback Pro

Is anyone using the GT4 Logitech wheel with NASCAR 2003? I have the old
rubber grip Logitech wheel from 1998 and it still works fine, but I was
thinking of selling it to a friend who was looking for a good wheel and I
would pick up the new Force Feedback Pro. I like the idea of being able to
play GT4 on the PS2 and using it for the PC. I just want tp make sure there
are no problems using this wheel on the pc, and I don't want to give up any
performance from my current wheel. If anyone has any thoughts I'd love to
hear them. Thanks.

Jeff

Old March 8th 05, 10:14 PM
mjones53

I am, and it is the best wheel I have ever used in that price range. I have
had the Real Momo, and others and the Driving Force is awesome. Plus, as you
said it works on the PS2 and PC

Old March 11th 05, 09:20 PM
David G Fisher

"Laura" > wrote in message
> Is anyone using the GT4 Logitech wheel with NASCAR 2003? I have the old
> rubber grip Logitech wheel from 1998 and it still works fine, but I was
> thinking of selling it to a friend who was looking for a good wheel and I
> would pick up the new Force Feedback Pro. I like the idea of being able

> play GT4 on the PS2 and using it for the PC. I just want tp make sure

there
> are no problems using this wheel on the pc, and I don't want to give up

any
> performance from my current wheel. If anyone has any thoughts I'd love to
> hear them. Thanks.
>
> Jeff

Brillaint wheel. Set up and works perfectly with N2003 (and rFactor, NSR,
GTP, GTR demo) and the new beta drivers. I'm really surprised at how precise
this wheel is compared to others I've had. Best piece of sim racing harware
I've ever purchased. I've been making things much harder for myself these
last few years and I didn't know it. :-)

Not sure where you are located, but amazon.com has a good price too.

--
David G Fisher