Broken Spark Plug - Need help fast

Old January 30th 05, 04:13 AM
Joe

An MSN search on Kroil shows that it is available at (among others)
www.protoolsdirect.com for $8.45/ 10 oz. aerosol.

I've used it... can recommend.
CRC makes some good stuff too, but I can't remember it's name.
Heat, then Kroil while hot, tap, tap, tap. Kroil again, tap, tap, tap,
E-Z out.
Remember, though, that heating only the plug will expand it against
the head. Heat the head as well... remember, it's iron <G>

Joe

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:02:33 -0500, "Daniel J. Stern"

Old January 30th 05, 04:14 AM
Joe

Nope, can't use it on aluminum heads!

Joe

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:11:31 -0600, Lawrence Glickman

Old January 30th 05, 04:19 AM
larry moe 'n curly

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

> > How well does PB Blaster compare?

> Better than Liquid Wrench, not nearly as good as Kroil and 3418039.

Thanks, especially for the Mopar part number.

Old January 30th 05, 04:27 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:14:32 GMT, Joe > wrote:

>Nope, can't use it on aluminum heads!

Come on, you're going to make me go out into the cold garage to get
this can of Wonder Stuff, "AS SEEN ON TV !!!!"

Old January 30th 05, 04:41 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:27:58 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 04:14:32 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>Nope, can't use it on aluminum heads!

>Come on, you're going to make me go out into the cold garage to get
>this can of Wonder Stuff, "AS SEEN ON TV !!!!"

"Fabulous BLASTER !"

Hey, that's good enough for me. Just what I want to do to my car.
Blast away, and not only that,
"IT CORRECTS STUBBORN LEAKING TOILETS!"

Chriminee, 2 products in 1 can, I _have_ saved money! Send me a case
of this stuff !

Lg