RASCAR 2004 Season Championship Results

Old December 1st 04, 12:24 AM
Mitch_A

Sad to hear Eldred. Aren't you getting a new rig soon? Ive always thought
your problem was related to frame rate and now we'll never know.

Mitch

Old December 1st 04, 04:39 AM
EldredP

In article > , "Mitch_A"
> writes:

>Sad to hear Eldred. Aren't you getting a new rig soon? Ive always thought
>your problem was related to frame rate and now we'll never know.

Already have it, and I've run in a few races in other leagues. I would have
tried to run the RASCAR make-up race had I known about it. I'm getting better
fps, yes. But I haven't seen where it's helped my competition any. The fun
factor for me in RASCAR was pretty much gone long ago. That's not a reflection
on the guys running in it, though. I just got tired of running last every
****ing week. That's why I dropped out of the last few races. There was no
sense in running around by myself, and trying to stay of the way of the leaders
every 7-10 laps when they lapped me.
It's the same in all the leagues I was in. I quit the other two Cup leagues I
was in, quit my last GPL league when they went to GPL65(which I can't stand),
and I'm about to quit my other TPTCC league. That will leave me with only one,
which I've actually thought about dropping as well.

Plus, I have a lot of other things going on right now that make racing not as
important to me as it used to be. I still may host the two holiday races...or
I may not. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of demand for it anyway. Right now,
I really don't care.

Eldred
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett

GPLRank -6.0 MoGPL rank +267.80
Ch.Rank +52.58
Hist. +82.34
N2k3 rank: -1.182
Slayer Spektera lvl 79 assassin
Slayer Spectral_K lvl 44 Necro
US East
Old December 1st 04, 06:19 AM
buster

> Plus, I have a lot of other things going on right now that make racing not as
> important to me as it used to be. I still may host the two holiday races...or
> I may not. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of demand for it anyway. Right now,
> I really don't care.

we dont either