how long before sarah czepiel gets sectioned?

Old April 16th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.toys.gi-joe,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default how long before sarah czepiel gets sectioned?

"Sarah Czepiel " > wrote in message

>>> You'll be living in an upper middle class neighborhood before that
>>> happens. In other words, never.

>>I live in a

> Pigsty.

Nobody cares if you live in a pigsty, go play with your dollies.

Old April 17th 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.toys.gi-joe,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:23:09 +0100, "clark williams"
> wrote:

>>>I live in a

>> Pigsty.

>Nobody cares if you live in a pigsty, go play with your dollies.

In your case it is not a question of "if". You do live in a pig sty.
See.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9...sebacks5re.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3...efronts8wl.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...parison6sf.jpg

Old April 17th 06, 08:40 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.toys.gi-joe,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Ken Ehrett" > wrote in message

>>> Pigsty.

>>Nobody cares if you live in a pigsty, go play with your dollies.

> In your case it is not a question of "if". You do live in a pig sty.
> See.
>
> http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9...sebacks5re.jpg
> http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3...efronts8wl.jpg
> http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...parison6sf.jpg

Perhaps if you were actually stalking the right person "ken"?

Old April 17th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.toys.gi-joe,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Claiming victory in the face of total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"
> the nym-monkey, obsessed over this:

Nick, the Fraud, struggles to pretend he wasn't outed...

Why is your web address on that crappy van parked in a rundown Flitwick
neighborhood?

--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
Old April 17th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.toys.gi-joe,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:40:27 +0100, "clark williams"
> wrote:

>>>Nobody cares if you live in a pigsty, go play with your dollies.

>> In your case it is not a question of "if". You do live in a pig sty.
>> See.
>>
>> http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9...sebacks5re.jpg
>> http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3...efronts8wl.jpg
>> http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...parison6sf.jpg

>Perhaps if you were actually stalking the right person "ken"?

Is that what you blubbered to Image Shack all last night to get those
links canceled? Why did you do that if I don't have the right slum
dwelling fat ****. See:

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...shouse29mq.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...shouse30ah.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...irtyvan1we.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...fnicks11kt.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...fnicks29sz.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gbackofnic.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scn00796fc.jpg

Old April 17th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Ken Ehrett wrote:

> Is that what you blubbered to Image Shack all last night to get those
> links canceled? Why did you do that if I don't have the right slum
> dwelling fat ****. See:

The term STFU comes to mind. You are replying in a group that does
not care about your pasnsey little problems, you are stalking a long
time member of the group and just being a general jerk. All things that
Super News will gladly delete your account for, now take your little
cross posting troll battle elsewhere please.

--
"Be sure you keep your fur free of grit,
or you will ahve the same trouble all over again." - Kate