Gibson avoids felony charges and extreme speeding is IGNORED!!!

Old August 4th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
Larry[_2_]

Default Gibson avoids felony charges and extreme speeding is IGNORED!!!

In article >,
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:16:55 +0200, Andrzej Adam Filip >
> wrote:
>
> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > writes:

> >> The fact that he has admitted to being an alchoholic means he'll never
> >> stop his drunk driving and should have his license permanently
> >> revoked. But that won't happen either. One of these days he'll kill
> >> someone and buy his way out of that too.

> >AFAIR George Walker Bush has admitted he had "alcohol problems".
> >Do you suggest he is not worth to have driving licence too?

> Hell - he has a dui conviction and that should have settled it long
> ago. Anyone convicted of dui should lose their license forever. Stop
> coddling these killers.

How can you be a killer if you didn't kill anyone, moron?
Old August 4th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote: <brevity snip/groups adjusted>
> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:18:53 GMT, Alan Baker >
> wrote:
>

> >Every human activity -- every single one -- has an element of risk and
> >accidents cannot be prevented. People spend a great deal of time driving
> >and the risk of death is very small, but not zero.

> That's the craziest thing i ever heard.

Obviously you never read your own posts.

> Of course accidents, by their
> very nature, can be prevented.

I'll give you one, half right. Accidents can and do occur but crashes
are, by far, most often the result of human error.

As my grandpa said, "Accidents don't just "happen". If there weren't
any people, there wouldn't be any "accidents".
-----

- gpsman

Old August 4th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
Alan Baker

In article >,
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:18:53 GMT, Alan Baker >
> wrote:
>

> >Every human activity -- every single one -- has an element of risk and
> >accidents cannot be prevented. People spend a great deal of time driving
> >and the risk of death is very small, but not zero.

> That's the craziest thing i ever heard. Of course accidents, by their
> very nature, can be prevented. And as for the driving risk being
> small, name one activity you do every day that is as dangerous as
> driving.

No. They can't. They can be reduced, but never entirely eliminated.

People aren't machines. They make mistakes.

Do you have any actual idea what your chance of death or serious injury
hour spent driving actually is? Do you?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 4th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
Larry Bud

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 2 Aug 2006 22:50:57 -0700, "gpsman" > wrote:
>
> >Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote: <brevity snip/groups
> >adjusted>

> >> They won't do anything. The auto industry pays them a fortune every
> >> year to ignore the millions of murderers on our highways.

> >You have poor reading comprehension skills and you are bad at simple
> >arithmetic and a remarkably bad and extreme conspiracy theroist to
> >boot.
> >
> >87 in a 45 is 193% of the SL.
> >
> >47 in a 25 is 188% of the SL. Your speeding offense is comparable.
> >

> WTF are you talking about? When was i ever convicted of 47 in a 25??

When was Mel convicted of doing 87 in a 45?

Old August 4th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
morticide

Larry Bud wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > On 2 Aug 2006 22:50:57 -0700, "gpsman" > wrote:
> >
> > >Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote: <brevity snip/groups
> > >adjusted>

> > >You have poor reading comprehension skills and you are bad at simple
> > >arithmetic and a remarkably bad and extreme conspiracy theroist to
> > >boot.
> > >
> > >87 in a 45 is 193% of the SL.
> > >
> > >47 in a 25 is 188% of the SL. Your speeding offense is comparable.
> > >

> > WTF are you talking about? When was i ever convicted of 47 in a 25??

> When was Mel convicted of doing 87 in a 45?

Nice question, Larry. So far the case has not even gone through the
court process, so Mel has not yet been convicted of anything, except in
the court of Laura-whatever's opinion.

Old August 4th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
Andrzej Adam Filip

"morticide" > writes:

> Larry Bud wrote:
>> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>> > WTF are you talking about? When was i ever convicted of 47 in a 25??

>> When was Mel convicted of doing 87 in a 45?

> Nice question, Larry. So far the case has not even gone through the
> court process, so Mel has not yet been convicted of anything, except in
> the court of Laura-whatever's opinion.

You are perfectly right in legal sense but we are not in a court room.
"Innocent unless proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt" is non binding
*in Usenet discussion* :-)

--
[pl2en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : :
Keep your lies consistent.
Old August 4th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
I-49

>> If convicted, Gibson faces up to six months in jail, the district
>> attorney's office said.

CBS News spoke w/ a lawyer last night who said Gibson will probably NOT
serve jail time because of his celebrity status. Instead, he'll simply pay a
large fine and be on his way.

Old August 4th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa

On 3 Aug 2006 22:13:57 -0700, "gpsman" > wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote: <brevity snip/groups adjusted>
>> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:18:53 GMT, Alan Baker >
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Every human activity -- every single one -- has an element of risk and
>> >accidents cannot be prevented. People spend a great deal of time driving
>> >and the risk of death is very small, but not zero.

>> That's the craziest thing i ever heard.

>Obviously you never read your own posts.
>
>> Of course accidents, by their
>> very nature, can be prevented.

>I'll give you one, half right. Accidents can and do occur but crashes
>are, by far, most often the result of human error.

Problem is that some people have the idiotic idea that if they're
driving 100 mph and lose control and crash into another car, then
that's an "accident" because they weren't actually trying to do it.
As i've said before it's like some nut throwing a bomb in a restaurant
and killing someone and then saying it was an accident cause he wasn't
really aiming at the victim.
Old August 4th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 06:38:40 GMT, Alan Baker >
wrote:

>In article >,
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
>

>> That's the craziest thing i ever heard. Of course accidents, by their
>> very nature, can be prevented. And as for the driving risk being
>> small, name one activity you do every day that is as dangerous as
>> driving.

>No. They can't. They can be reduced, but never entirely eliminated.

You stupid brainless moron. Why do you take everything so literally?
Would you feel better if i said 99.99999 % of highway crashes can be
prevented.
Old August 4th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:32:56 GMT, Larry > wrote:

>In article >,
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:16:55 +0200, Andrzej Adam Filip >
>> wrote:

>> >AFAIR George Walker Bush has admitted he had "alcohol problems".
>> >Do you suggest he is not worth to have driving licence too?

>> Hell - he has a dui conviction and that should have settled it long
>> ago. Anyone convicted of dui should lose their license forever. Stop
>> coddling these killers.

>How can you be a killer if you didn't kill anyone, moron?

Bush has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in iraq, you