Audi performance

Old July 14th 04, 11:02 AM
TARANTILIS TAKIS

Default Audi performance

Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003 model?
What I must change except of course the program. Plz help.!

Old July 14th 04, 11:14 AM
Rainer Hausbach

> Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003 model?
> What I must change except of course the program. Plz help.!

empowering the brakes. They must be able to cope with that power!
HTH
Rainer

Old July 14th 04, 04:00 PM
Hairy One Kenobi

"TARANTILIS TAKIS" > wrote in message
> Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003 model?
> What I must change except of course the program. Plz help.!

The easiest thing would be to change the engine to a 225, and then rechip it
;o) (270bhp, add an exhaust, add.. hmm.. have to think about the other
10-12bhp)

I doubt that you'd see more than 225-230PS without some serious (i.e.
expensive) work. (e.g. internals, nitrous, and - after a few 10,000kms, a
new engine..)

--

Hairy One Kenobi

in the first place. So there!

Old July 14th 04, 08:05 PM
Michael Burman

Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
> I doubt that you'd see more than 225-230PS without some serious (i.e.
> expensive) work. (e.g. internals, nitrous, and - after a few 10,000kms, a
> new engine..)

Changing turbo to a larger one and chipping the engine, adding perhaps
another intercooler. Those should take to 230hp. But to 280.. you'll
need a lot more

- Yak
Old July 15th 04, 07:29 AM
TARANTILIS TAKIS

with EMS exhaust and bigger turbo somebody said can be take 315PS.! Is that
true?

Ο "TARANTILIS TAKIS" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Old July 15th 04, 08:04 AM
Steve Grauman

>with EMS exhaust and bigger turbo somebody said can be take 315PS.! Is that
>true?

APR's Stage III setup for the 1.8T can push it well over 300Hp. The kit
includes a K04 turbo, downpipes, intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors,
reporgrammed ECU, and some other bits. But it requires 100 Octane or better
gasoline.
Old July 15th 04, 09:30 AM
TARANTILIS TAKIS

Steve can you give me a internet address or something to see the prices and
more informations?

Ο "Steve Grauman" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Old July 15th 04, 08:33 PM
GT

"TARANTILIS TAKIS" > a ιcrit dans le message de

Old July 15th 04, 09:01 PM
Peter Bell

In message >
"GT" > wrote:

> "TARANTILIS TAKIS" > a ιcrit dans le message de
> > Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003
> > model?

> Why not just sell it and buy an S4, which has 265 bhp and can be
> easily upgraded if necessary?

The current S4 has 344bhp, but isn't so easily upgraded.

Old September 5th 04, 04:22 AM
Rusty NAilz

www.goapr.com dealer installed and still a valid warranty...

or Nitrous.

"TARANTILIS TAKIS" > wrote in message
> Steve can you give me a internet address or something to see the prices

and
> more informations?
>
> Ο "Steve Grauman" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> >
> > >with EMS exhaust and bigger turbo somebody said can be take 315PS.! Is

> that
> > >true?

> > APR's Stage III setup for the 1.8T can push it well over 300Hp. The kit
> > includes a K04 turbo, downpipes, intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors,
> > reporgrammed ECU, and some other bits. But it requires 100 Octane or

> better
> > gasoline.

Source for Audi parts and independant repair shops? Thundersmash Audi 1 July 5th 04 01:49 PM
Audi A6 Sunroof Stephen Gray Audi 2 June 29th 04 09:04 AM
Product Recall 1995 Audi A4 B5 Kevin Truss Audi 1 June 15th 04 01:13 AM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM
Audi 100 quattro temp gauge probs Paul Wickham Audi 1 May 31st 04 04:39 PM