Anti-photo plate cover

Old December 20th 04, 04:32 PM
Bitu

Default Anti-photo plate cover

I am afraid the police are finally fooled; they won't be able to detect
the photoblocker spray with their naked eyes and yet you can get away
from these stupid tickets. I don't think anybody in their conscience
mind will agree to these speed cameras or red light cameras. This is
another way of increasing their revenue, not to ensure our safety. If
you don't have this spray yet, tell you what order one now when they
are having a big time sale. I just order some to give out as a gift.
I think it's a cool idea for a gift. I know they're going to love
it. Here is the website if you need it www.photoblocker.com

Jim Yanik wrote:
> Alex Rodriguez > wrote in
> :
>
> > In article >,
> > says...
> >
> >>If you don't mind getting a ticket for obstructing your plate then

get
> >>it. A recent study showed these plate covers don't work anyway.

> > Assuming the law is enforced. I've seen so many cars with covers

over
> > their plates that it is hard to believe anyone is enforcing the

law.
> > -------------
> > Alex
> >

> There's also spray that is supposed to work,called

Photoblocker,IIRC,$40 a

Old December 20th 04, 08:10 PM

D Lawrence wrote:
> "Artmerlyn2" > wrote in message

. com>...
> > Has anybody owned or tried this product with any success?
> >
> > Am considering getting this...
> >
> > http://www.jammersstore.com/anti_photo.htm
> >
> > -AL

> Do you run red lights frequently? Or race the police to see if you

can
> outrun them? If not, find a better way to spend your money and quit
> being paranoid.

Ah yes, the ol' "You shouldn't be afraid of anything if you don't break
the law" argument.

Old December 20th 04, 08:10 PM

Old December 20th 04, 08:11 PM

Old December 20th 04, 08:11 PM

Old December 20th 04, 09:50 PM
Bill_h_pike

Bitu wrote:

> I am afraid the police are finally fooled; they won't be able to detect
> the photoblocker spray with their naked eyes and yet you can get away
> from these stupid tickets. I don't think anybody in their conscience
> mind will agree to these speed cameras or red light cameras. This is
> another way of increasing their revenue, not to ensure our safety. If
> you don't have this spray yet, tell you what order one now when they
> are having a big time sale. I just order some to give out as a gift.
> I think it's a cool idea for a gift. I know they're going to love
> it. Here is the website if you need it www.photoblocker.com

So now the police will have to open any image editing program and
increase the contrast to read your plat number.

Old December 20th 04, 09:50 PM
Bill_h_pike

Old December 20th 04, 11:11 PM
Jim Yanik

Bill_h_pike > wrote in :

> Bitu wrote:
>
>> I am afraid the police are finally fooled; they won't be able to detect
>> the photoblocker spray with their naked eyes and yet you can get away
>> from these stupid tickets. I don't think anybody in their conscience
>> mind will agree to these speed cameras or red light cameras. This is
>> another way of increasing their revenue, not to ensure our safety. If
>> you don't have this spray yet, tell you what order one now when they
>> are having a big time sale. I just order some to give out as a gift.
>> I think it's a cool idea for a gift. I know they're going to love
>> it. Here is the website if you need it www.photoblocker.com

> So now the police will have to open any image editing program and
> increase the contrast to read your plat number.

There are limits to that.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net