98 ford explorer alarm light flashing won't start HELP???

Old October 22nd 04, 05:37 AM
Matz445

Default 98 ford explorer alarm light flashing won't start HELP???

sorry my explanation did not get put on my first post, now I see what you
mean about some more details. I'm new here so bare with me. Thanks

Old October 23rd 04, 08:23 AM
Jim Warman

Possibly.... I missed the opportunity to become really well acquainted with
the early PATs.

Check all your fuses.... particularly 24, 25 and 19. A long shot.... take
all of your keys and, in turn, insert them and turn them to the run
position - watch the theft light to see if it proves out normally at any
stage. After that, I would start to think about having codes read (be sure
that the code reader can access more than just powertrain info) and work
from there.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old October 25th 04, 06:37 PM
Matz445

Thanks for the help, I will check it out and see what happens.