EA Nascar 2005 review

Old December 22nd 04, 05:09 PM
Bob Gee

Default EA Nascar 2005 review

http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

Old December 22nd 04, 06:54 PM
Rich

Bob Gee wrote in message >...
>http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

I often wondered why EA didn't produce a nascar game "based on the ISI
engine from the acclaimed F1 Challenge series" before this.
But it sure sounds encouraging! I like the fact that its not being aimed at
the mass market as well, since they seem to targeting a different crowd.
Sounds like EA is finally starting to take their nascar sim serious. We will
have to see.......

Old December 22nd 04, 10:08 PM
David G Fisher

"Bob Gee" > wrote in message
> http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

Sounds to me like it's just about over for N2003. ISI's new game engine
(rFactor) is taking over sim racing.
--
David G Fisher

Old December 22nd 04, 10:36 PM
JP

"Bob Gee" > wrote in message
> http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

Sounding better and better. Defiantly going to try it out anyway.

Old December 22nd 04, 10:43 PM
JP

"JP" > wrote in message

> "Bob Gee" > wrote in message
> > http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm
> >

> Sounding better and better. Defiantly going to try it out anyway.

Lol, oops, "definately". Phone, typing......bad mix.

Old December 22nd 04, 11:50 PM
Rinda Lynn Ferguson

"JP" > wrote in message

> "JP" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Bob Gee" > wrote in message
> > > http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm
> > >

> > Sounding better and better. Defiantly going to try it out anyway.
> >

> Lol, oops, "definately". Phone, typing......bad mix.

awwww..... you ain't the only one that has ever done that..... lol.. <g>

join the club )

Old December 23rd 04, 03:05 AM
John Simmons

In article >, says...

http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

I'll wait until someone I know (and respect) has tried it before I buy
it...

Old December 23rd 04, 03:06 AM
John Simmons

In article >, says...

http://www.pmcdaniel.net/orca/paintshop/ea/nsr3.htm

Not that I'm saying I don't respect the original poster (wanted to clear
that up before one of the reading comprehension impaired decided this
was a slam on anyone but EA).

2005 545i vs 2005 A6 4.2 Seth Brundle BMW 34 February 22nd 05 03:32 PM
EA's New NASCAR Sim Fact Sheet David G Fisher Simulators 27 December 18th 04 03:07 PM
2005 S4 Cab Flyboy Audi 0 November 23rd 04 08:35 PM
2005 S4 Cabriolet Newbie Ramzi Nassar Audi 4 August 7th 04 10:35 PM
FS: 1997 Fleer/SkyBox "Shoney's" NASCAR 16-Card Set J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 6th 04 06:11 AM